Mia is a passionate painter, who left her boring job to do what she really likes - draw pictures side by side with her boyfriend Leo! Join them in amazing colorful adventure: color a beautiful masterpieces, get stars to renovate the old house and abandoned Art Gallery!
Discover hundreds of unique, high quality paintings, made by the best modern illustrators exclusively for Gallery: Coloring book and Decor! Draw, renovate, decorate and follow the love story - this is the first artbook game where you can color by number and do home design in a one game!
Meet next special features:
- original gameplay: combination of coloring book and home design - creative game for real designers
- hundreds of beautiful pictures to colour
- different art styles of illustrations: geometric art, flat art, pixelart, low poly
- different choices of decor
- unique 3D graphics for the mansion and characters;
- relaxing pictures recoloring;
- regular updates
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Subscription options, prices and durations:
- Weekly Relax Subscription for 9.99 USD offers a weekly subscription for getting daily free coins’ reward, removing timer, unlocking premium decor options and removing ADS;
- Monthly Relax Subscription for 24.99 USD offers a monthly subscription for getting daily free coins’ reward, removing timer, unlocking premium decor options and removing ADS;
- Yearly Relax Subscription for 99.99 USD offers a yearly subscription for getting daily free coins’ reward, removing timer, unlocking premium decor options and removing ADS;
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase;
- Subscription automatically renews with the price and duration period as the original “1 week”/“1 month”/“1 year” package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period;
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package);
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase;
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period;
Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period;
For all the questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Prices are equal to the value that «Apple’s App Store Pricing Matrix» determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
Now, the game works more stable, thus nothing prevents you from relaxing and enjoy the gameplay!
Ratings and Reviews
Been waiting for something like this !
This is awesome I’m obsessed with color by number apps I have tried every app that is available. This stands out by far ! I along with many others have been very disappointed in an add going around for a coloring game that just does not exist . So it’s nice to find a color by number mixed with in game action finally ! I’m loving it and can’t wait to see what’s to come ! Beautiful graphics , good story line ! Cute coloring pictures , I’m even enjoying the sound effects! I would give it 10 stars if I could !
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your comment! We really appreciate your feedback. Will do our best to make the game even better.
I would’ve given this 5 stars. I was insanely excited about this game. Now, I’ve reached a point where the timed levels are nearly impossible without using boosters. In other games, at least when you finish a “hard” level you get double rewards. If these levels have to be played, at least give double the stars. It’s not worth using all of your coins and boosters on one level just to get one star. Also the price for things in this game makes no sense. I played one level that cost 50 energy. At first, I assumed it would be the biggest and most complex level I’d played so far since it was the most expensive. Then the next level was way more complex and larger, but only cost 30 energy? The cost for furnishings also doesn’t make sense. Adding potted plants on the porch costs more than anything else I’ve gotten to so far. A small design item shouldn’t be the most expensive. This game has great potential. I really hope it’s improved upon, it could be one of the best design type games out there.
I wish I could like this game
I want to love this game but I just can’t! I saw an ad for it and I was so happy! I think I even said aloud “yes!” Because it combines 2 things I love dearly, paint by number games and decorating games! So many of those other games with the design mechanic are so luck based because of their match-3 mechanics that it’s random luck that you’ll get either a pass or fail on any given level.
I was so happy with this one initially because I could finally enjoy a game of that nature without the dumb luck mechanics!
Unfortunately I only got 11 levels in before I hit a road block. Put simply the timed mechanic is utterly broken! How the hell am I supposed to color 52 color pallets in under 5 minutes?? Unless I somehow gain the speed of a god and precognition to know exactly where all the pieces are I’m not gonna be able to progress in this game.
Please please PLEASE remove the timed mechanic! Everything else about the game is great but I actively do not enjoy the game when I get to the timed segments. Have the harder paintings be more intricate than normal or something just PLEASE nothing that makes me rush! I play these kinds of games to relax and a timer makes the exact OPPOSITE of that.
- Beresnev Games FZE
- 380.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Beresnev Games
- In-App Purchases
- Tiny pack of coins $0.99
- Paints pack $1.99
- Safe with gold $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.