The official Summit Bike Share App is your ultimate tool to bike around Summit County. Use the App to check bike availability at each station as well as your profile and previous routes. You can even unlock a bike!
Simple to use with cutting-edge features, the official App is all you need to get the best out of Summit Bike Share:
- Access a live map to find the closest station or take a peek at available bikes. You can also keep track of your favorite stations.
- Purchase your Pass and checkout a bike all from the app.
- Don’t have your pass? No problem. Simply use the app to unlock the bike virtually.
- Start the timer and get an alert before you need to dock.
- Notice a flat tire or other issue? Report any concerns from the app.
- Keep track of your previous rides, total miles ridden, and more with the app.
Enjoy the ride!
Fix registration/renew/change membership with a registered credit card
Ratings and Reviews
Limited account sharing if using a pass
As a local in Summit County I bought an annual pass for myself. Once downloaded I lost the ability to check out bikes for my guests. The app needs a button so additional bikes may be charged to the same account. Until this has been address I won’t buy another pass.
AVOID THIS BIKESHARE PROGRAM
The 5 of us had an awful experience with this bike share. We had to each register multiple accounts—individually—before it would work. Then, the app wouldn’t take our valid credit card numbers. Finally, it took our payment information.
Then, one of our bikes died mid-ride, despite the fact that the bike showed 20 miles of range left. The second day, the entire pedal arm came loose and broke off. We had another bike whose tire was going flat.
The app experience is horrible and these bikes are NOT well maintained or safe to ride. Park City has a lot of work to do before people should use this program. AVOID. IT WILL JUST WASTE YOUR TIME, EVEN THOUGH E-BIKES SOUND FUN.
Won’t let anyone create an account
For the lucky few that were able to get past the first information page were either stopped in their tracks at the credit card page or user agreement page. From not accepting credit cards to simply not allowing us to confirm agreement and create account this has been terrible. We did the bike share a few years go with a different app and it was awful as well but at least we got it to work.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Technologies Bewegen, Inc.
- 74 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Estonian, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Technologies Bewegen Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.