Clear your mind and relax with a unique audio visual meditation experience.
Mesmerize combines engaging visuals with soothing evidence-based music and expertly crafted guided meditations to give you an all encompassing meditation experience.
• Relieve Stress
• Lower Anxiety
• Better Sleep
• Enhance Self-Awareness
• Deeper Relaxation
• Reduce Pain
• Increase Focus
• In fact, there are many more proven benefits to meditation. The impact of a consistent meditation practice can have a profound impact on the overall quality of your life.
• Engaging Visuals; uniquely hypnotic visuals designed to mesmerize you.
• Soothing Evidence-Based Music; designed based on clinically validated psycho-acoustic principles to ease your body into a state of relaxation.
• Guided Meditations; expertly crafted to help you on your meditation journey.
• Timer; set Mesmerize to automatically stop after a period of time.
• Variable Volumes; control the voice and music volumes separately to get your perfect balance between the two.
• Offline Compatible; download your favorite content to listen later in airplane mode
• Variable Visualization Speed; speed up or slow down the visuals to find your perfect pace
• Random Modes; don't like choosing? Automatically chose a random from your favorites or a particular content category easily.
• Share Visuals; share the psychedelic visuals as videos.
• Privacy Focused; no ads, no marketing emails, no logins or passwords, no accounts, no crazy permissions. In the age of information intrusion, Mesmerize is specifically designed to leave you alone.
• Loving Kindness
• Emotional Wellbeing
• Self Care
• Ease Pain
• Chronic Pain
WHO WE ARE
For years we’ve been pushing the boundaries of "functional music" with Pzizz, our app that helps people beat their insomnia and get great sleep.
We write pretty extensively about the Science behind Pzizz on our blog (blog.pzizz.com), and spend an enormous amount of time turning research into reality.
Our formula has proven pretty successful for Pzizz. But sleep isn’t the only area that our technology and content can be useful for. And that’s why we’re introducing Mesmerize.
SUBSCRIPTION AND TERMS
When you download Mesmerize you can opt into a 7 day free trial. Mesmerize offers an auto-renewing yearly subscription option for access to the apps features and content. Your Mesmerize subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and payment will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. To avoid renewal, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your subscription or trial ends. Your account will be charged for renewal withing 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
Read more about our terms, conditions and privacy here:
• New Narrations: "Anxiety Meditation," "Relax Into Sleep," "Back to Sleep"
• New Naturescapes: Ocean, Rain, Rainy Tent, Distant Thunderstorm, Warm Campfire, Blizzard, Fireplace, Mountain Stream
• New beautiful content selection pages for choosing your perfect Soundscape and Narration. Includes the ability to "Star" your favorite pieces, and granular controls on what kind of random content you'd like selected. Additionally you can control what content is downloaded on your device and available for offline playback.
• Minor bug fixes, performance improvements and UI tweaks
If you're loving the frequency of updates and the product in general, take some time to leave us a review. It really helps a lot. Thank you!
Ratings and Reviews
Obviously it costs money.
Nothing is free, and $5 a month is pretty cheap compared to most other meditation apps I’ve seen. Even Sam Harris’ is like $15 a month. I just downloaded the app and so far, so good. My only advice would be to maybe add an option to pay monthly instead of yearly.
Don’t even Bother
We get it.. everyone needs money. The free app days are done. But it’s cringe worthy when devs force you to pay while on “trial”. Simply a terrible way to try and hook revenue.
Apps that allow free, unattached trials pull more. This should allow a walk in free trial and then “lock the app” until you process a payment. Ridiculous that you can’t even get into the app without signing up.
And it’s not the same thing to “click process” and go cancel the membership in the app.
All in all... couldn’t even try out the app to see if I liked it because as soon as you open it it makes you process a payment.. for a trial.
I find better products elsewhere.
Out of this world!!
This is unlike anything I've ever experienced! Almost like having a trip in an app. I'm totally addicted... in a good way? Hopefully lol
- Rockwell Ventures Inc
- 134.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Rockwell Ventures
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly $59.99
- Monthly $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.