Clear your mind and relax with a unique audio visual meditation experience.
Mesmerize combines engaging visuals with soothing psycho-acoustic music and expertly crafted guided meditations to give you an all encompassing meditation experience.
• Relieve Stress
• Lower Anxiety
• Better Sleep
• Enhance Self-Awareness
• Deeper Relaxation
• Reduce Pain
• Increase Focus
• In fact, there are many more proven benefits to meditation. The impact of a consistent meditation practice can have a profound impact on the overall quality of your life.
• Engaging Visuals; uniquely hypnotic visuals designed to mesmerize you. Control their speed with a pinch gesture.
• Soothing Psycho-Acoustic Music; designed based on clinically validated principles to ease your body into a state of relaxation.
• Guided Meditations; expertly crafted to help you on your meditation journey.
• Nature Sounds and White Noise; including rain, ocean, thunder, train, fan and much more
• Sleepy Stories; doze off quickly with drowsy tales.
• Focus Music; music designed to help you beat distractions and concentrate.
• Visual Breathing; the speed of visuals will automatically adjust to your selected breathing pattern.
• 3D Voice
• Narration speed control
• Audio Fusion; mix outside audio with Mesmerize playback.
• Sleep Timer; set Mesmerize to automatically stop after a period of time.
• Variable Volumes; control the voice and music volumes separately to get your perfect balance between the two.
• Offline Compatible; download your favorite content to listen later in airplane mode.
• Random Modes; don't like choosing? Automatically chose a random from your favorites or a particular content category.
• Healthkit; track your "Mindful Minutes" when using Mesmerize
• Privacy Focused; no ads, no marketing emails, no logins or passwords, no accounts, no crazy permissions. In the age of information intrusion, Mesmerize is specifically designed to leave you alone.
• Loving Kindness
• Emotional Wellbeing
• Self Care
• Ease Pain
• Chronic Pain
WHO WE ARE
For years we’ve been pushing the boundaries of "functional music" with Pzizz, our app that helps people beat their insomnia and get great sleep.
We write pretty extensively about the Science behind Pzizz on our blog, and spend an enormous amount of time turning research into reality.
Our formula has proven pretty successful for Pzizz. But sleep isn’t the only area that our technology and content can be useful for. And that’s why we’ve created Mesmerize. You can learn more about the science of Mesmerize at www.MesmerizeApp.com/Science
SUBSCRIPTION AND TERMS
When you download Mesmerize you can opt into a 3-day free trial. Mesmerize offers auto-renewing monthly/yearly/weekly subscription options for access to the app's features and content. Your Mesmerize subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and payment will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. To avoid renewal, you must cancel at least 24 hours before your subscription or trial ends. Your account will be charged for renewal withing 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
As with all of our apps, if you would like to use Mesmerize but have trouble affording it please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you with our financial assistance program.
While we can't keep bringing great experiences to the world without making money, we know not everyone that needs access to our content can afford it, and we're happy to help.
Read more about our terms, conditions and privacy here:
We have a mesmerizing new update for you!
• "Video Roulette" feature to automatically change visuals
• "Reminders" feature to set custom reminders for yourself to sleep, focus, meditate, nap, and more
• Ability to set Siri Shortcut in more options menu
• "3D Voice" feature for narrations
• Sleep Timer that shuts off both video and audio
• Narration speed control
• New visuals, narrations and soundscapes
• Allowed visuals to be downloaded and deleted locally on your device
• Added "now playing" indicator to content selector menus
• Minor bug fixes, performance improvements, and UI tweaks.
If you're loving the frequency of updates and the product in general, take some time to leave us a review. It really helps a lot. Thank you!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Quarantine Game Changer
Wow, I am shocked to see any negative reviews for this app! I downloaded Mesmerize in hopes of any of the following: becoming more calm, getting to sleep earlier, or at least getting better quality sleep. It has met all three of these goals! There are a ton of visuals to choose from and you can mark your favorites to enjoy anytime. The music and narrations are all really soothing and can be mixed and matched together. I’ll be honest - I rolled my eyes when I saw the price and wrote myself a reminder to cancel the free trial on my calendar. Now after using it, I understand the value offered and feel like I am getting a pretty good deal! I’ve never written a review for an app, but I wanted to support this one. Please keep up the amazing work!
Good App. One major and minor problem.
There are two features I almost expected but didn’t get to enjoy while using this app. First being there was no way to bookmark my favorite visualizers from the wide variety that are available. Kind of annoying going all the way back to find some of them but that is a minor annoyance. The second problem, the major one, is that the app forces you to listen to the app’s audio. What I mean by this is that even though you can mute the app audio, having your own music or audiobook streaming in the background is not available while it is open. No matter how much you try the app will override your music and play nothing instead (if you have the app audio turned off). I used the free trial because this DID look like an app I would use very very regularly, but after those two key details not being present, I cannot fork money over for a monthly or year round subscription.
Developer Response ,
Updated Response (Dec 16th, 2019): We've incorporated the ability to favorite videos now. Just long press the video and it will save to your favorites. Thanks for the suggestion!
Original Response (Nov 5th, 2019): Thanks for the feedback!
The audio feature you're looking for is actually already there. Just turn on the "audio fusion" feature in the three dots menu.
Worth every $ of the subscription
I saw an ad for this app and agreed to pay the subscription for the chance to learn how to meditate and tend to my own mental health. The content is fantastic and very well suited to anyone who is willing to introspect and really wants to benefit from it. In a very short time it’s taught me to calm down and re-balance my mental state almost instantly, to an extent that I haven’t experienced in YEARS.
For those of you concerned about all these reviews regarding the cost - what alternatives do you have out there that are free? A therapist? A yoga studio? A monastic retreat far from the noise of modern civilization? They cost a whole lot more than “free.” If you’re serious about learning to meditate and want to dive in head first, this app is for you.
- Rockwell Ventures Inc
- 95.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Rockwell Ventures
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly $69.99
- Monthly $9.99
- Weekly $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.