GPS Tracker is a professional app for getting GPS data when you are going out (eg. Walking, jogging, driving, bicycling and etc). It’s such a technical solution application based on its high precision instruments. GPS Tracker takes the data from the GPS sensor and uses it to determine all of the different statistics to track, including geographic data and velocity calculations.
▪ Great for hiking offline, running, walking, and biking to track your route!
▪ Great for photographers who need to track location data for their pictures!
▪ Great for hunters and fishermen who need to store specific locations!
▪ Great for military navigational applications!
• Track your location/route of your activity
• Store favorite locations
• Import/Export CSV, GPX, KML, KMZ format.
• Take GPS static observations to average current location for more accurate waypoints
• Easily navigate to waypoints with the waypoint guide on the compass
• Add fully editable waypoints on the fly to your current track either manually or from you favorite locations
• Add a vector as a waypoint with angle and distance
• Convert between four sets of coordinates (Decimal, DMS, MGRS, UTM) anytime
• Glide Ratio is viewable and tracked during recording
• Use degrees or mils for the compass
• Add MGRS Grid overlay to map
• Create routes to follow manually before you start your track
• GPS Tracks uses WGS84 datum
• Long term recording till battery run out
• View your track on the map with the ability to replay the route
• View detailed statistics of the track
• View the waypoints saved with each track
• Change track color
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
1. bug fix; 2. dark theme added.
Ratings and Reviews
Just purchased and loaded my tracks but can not close the navigation display on the screen and covers the top portion of the screen. Really like the other functions how do we close this function.
I like to know if this one has a pause feature so can stop while eating lunch etc and then restart. Others that have my tracks can do this.
Developer Response ,
We provide a feature that hide all dashboard when tracking in next version. Thank you!
Does not count steps
Distance readings are very accurate. However the number of steps is not recorded. There is a section of the event log that shows a line for steps, cadence and pace, but no numbers are displayed....no floors...only zeroes. Other than that this is an excellent app.
- JingChu Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
- 29.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 成都景触科技有限责任公司
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.