Gauntlet is the most feature packed Magic: The Gathering utility app available. It’s a life tracker, deck builder and record keeper of your games.
THE BEST LIFE TRACKER:
• Select your deck and the decks your opponents are playing. Player tiles will be updated with the cover art of each deck.
• Save the results when the game is over. Select a winner, and each player will have their career and deck stats updated immediately.
• Full support for up to 6 players with custom life totals, and a turn randomizer to determine who plays first.
• Other features include 21 unique tile colours, 15 unique counters, rolling D6, and a game timer.
THE BEST MOBILE DECK BUILDER:
• Brew on the go or import your decks from other deck building sites.
• Customize your deck with art from any card in the multiverse.
• Pick a format and your deck screen adapts to show things like your commander or your signature spell.
• Bling out the cards in your deck with foils.
• Shuffle up and draw an opening 7 with a powerful hand simulator.
• Stay ahead of your competition with deck list data. View your mana curve, pip breakdown, and more.
• Export your deck lists as text, or share a link to your profile on social media.
• Keep your decks organized with folders, and sort them by name, games played, wins, and format.
YOUR GAME HISTORY IN DETAIL:
• Every game is saved making it easy to go through previous games and see who played, who won, and which decks came to battle.
• Track wins and losses for each deck, and see how your career wins and losses change over time.
• Follow your friends to stay up-to-date with their latest brews, deck performance, and game history.
• Update: You can now roll a D20, just in time for you to adventure into the Forgotten Realms!
• Update: You can now remove players from the list of players you’ve recently played against.
• Update: We changed the format of exported deck lists to be compatible with M:TG Arena importing.
• Update: We made a bunch of stability and performance improvements across the app.
Ratings and Reviews
I use this app to keep track of all my physical decks! It can keep track of your decks W:L and you can set up games as well. It’s a super useful resource for looking at all your cards and for keeping track of your possible additions for decks as well! You can also use this app to calculate CMC, you can get sample hands to check how it might play as well! I’ve had this app for a long time now and over the years the app has grown and gotten better and better. It went from a simple deck builder and life counter app to a really really great resource for any magic player!
Innovative and Fun
I play a lot of commander with my friends, and it's super nice to know who's been winning games for sure. It also offers fun cosmetic options like card art behind the counter and an online discord where you can ask for help directly from the developers. All in all its a must-have app for all magic players!
Since the play store does not have this app (apk sideload only) it would be a huge help if we could change the name of “Player 2” manually. I tried putting my friends decks on my list but it automatically changes the losing player to “Player 2” since I guess the app doesn’t track stats when you play “against yourself”.
Developer Response ,
Hey, thanks for giving Gauntlet a go! As a temporary workaround (until the Android version is released) you can let your friend create an account on your device and enter all of their decks. Then you can sign back into your account and track games between the two of you that way 🙂
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Scott Campbell
- 15.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Scott Campbell
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.