Feel the power of music with high quality, high performance and high resolution.
Get the full performance of your audio equipment with this app. And experience the great sound quality. Your favorite and better sound quality, even with inexpensive earphones and Bluetooth for music beginners.
SoundHi includes the “High Performance Sound Engine AQSS-XI”, which provides the highest quality audio using over 64,000 frequency bands. This Sound Engine provides an equalizer, virtual surround, cross fader, gapless playback, silence detection, dynamic limiter.
The BEST POWER AMP and the BEST MUSIC PLAYER
SoundHi plays music files stored on the Music library and in the high-resolution music db (SoundHi DB). Also sound source of Apple Music (DRM, iCloud) and streaming of Spotify Premium.
Supports High-resolution sources:
1) playback of high-res sources up to 768kHz/32bits (premium version)
2) PCM and DoP (DSD over PCM) playback of high-res DSD files up to 12MHz/1bit. (premium version)
- Music Library(iTunes): audio format used by Music App
- SoundHi DB: DSD(~12MHz, dsf/dff), FLAC(~384kHz/32bit), WAV(~768kHz/64bit), Apple Lossless(~384kHz), AIFF(~768kHz/32bit), AAC, MP3, MP4/M4V(as Sound)
2) importing method
- Music Library: Automatically (required Music app)
- SoundHi DB: By iTunes file sharing, AirDrop. By "Files" app (from many Cloud-DB). Also PKG/ZIP files and folders
- Spotify: Automatically (required Spotify Premium user)
- 2 modes of continuous playback (Medley)
4 modes added (premium version)
- Music shuffle
- Background playback
- Spectrum analyzer
- Speaker, headphones, Bluetooth, AirPlay, DAC
- SNS post (iOS11/later)
- Sleep Timer
Sound Quality Effect:
- Presets equalizer
- Graphic equalizer (10 Band, ..., Spline curve)
Six types of equalizers (Max 30 Band, premium version)
save/edit own custom Presets Unlimited
- Virtual surround sound presets
- Digital Output (Max 768kHz/32bit with premium version)
- DoP output (premium version)
- Fine volume
- Left/Right balance
- stereo/monaural/Vocal Reducer
- Registration type: Music Library/SoundHi DB/Spotify/All
- by artists, albums, songs, genres, playlists, Compilations, Composers, SampleRates, Formats
- save/edit own custom playlists Unlimited
- Shuffle, All songs
- Grid View
- Mini Player
- Digital Output Device Manager (premium version)
- 24 colors
- Pause Fadeout
- Swipe action
- Output with speakers, headphones, Bluetooth, AirPlay, lightning
- Display lyrics included in the song file
* Music app exclusive data (Apple Music, DRM, iCloud) can be cooperative played back with the restriction function by Music app
* It cannot play a track with compression dff file
* Only Playlist created in this app can be deleted
* For Spotify, no download-playback and no lyrics
- Subscribe for unlimited access to our Premium features.
- Weekly ($2.99) & yearly ($19.99)*
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms of Service: https://www.cyberfort.jp/for-iPhone/eng/soundhi-terms-of-use.pdf
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
1. Streaming music playback function.
(1) Supported Spotify streaming playback for Spotify Premium users
2. Fine tuning of performance
3. iOS support
(1) iOS 13.3.1 Operation confirmed
4. Other enhancements
■ In iOS10 or Later, at the time of the first start-up,
alert of "“SoundHi” Would like to access Apple Music And Your Media Library" is displayed.
At that time, “OK” should be selected for using a song in the Music Library.
This player uses to playback musics in the Music Library (iTunes Library).
This library is the data in the media library. In order to use the songs in the Music Library, this question should have been set to "OK".
※"Don't Allow" was selected, it can not display all the songs in the Music Library.
■ Resetting Method
Go to the Apple Settings app, Scroll down and Tap the SoundHi, Enable "Media & Apple Music" toggle.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs Apple Car Play
- CyberFort LLC
- 26.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © CyberFort LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Premium Pass $5.99
- Annually Premium Pass $19.99
- Weekly Premium Pass $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.