Bass Booster Volume Boost EQ 4+
Music Equalizer Speaker Sound
Companjen Apps B.V.
Designed for iPad
Bass Booster is the best all-in-one Music Player app that gives you full control to improve the sound quality. Stream, download from the cloud or listen to radio. Boost the bass and improve the overall sound with a 10-band equalizer.
- Powerful bass booster.
- 10-band equalizer with over 20 presets.
- Directly access your iTunes library.
- Download from your preferred source: Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, iCloud Drive, Wi-Fi Transfer and files on your iPhone.
- Automatically organized music.
- Create your own playlists and save favorites.
- Offline mode.
- Full featured music player with AirPlay, Sleep Timer, Shuffle and more.
Disclaimer: please be careful with your hearing and devices. We are not responsible for any damages.
- Share option would auto-close directly after opening it.
- Seeking didn't work while streaming from Google Drive.
- Sleeptimer was hidden behind a modal and therefore unusable.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Free! Version out there
This is only true free volume boost and bass boost I can find. Working with the new QC2 earbuds. Gives a nice bass boost to my rock music. Only 4 stars due to my opinion. Let’s me access my Apple Music. However, I can’t create playlists through this app unless I put my music dedicated solely to the app. So I can’t play my workout, lawn work, house work playlists.
So in will have 2 sets of music on my phone. I don’t do Apple Music subscription.
I see that being a problem for those users as well. All in all good app. You just have to find your own workaround.
Is this really free and no ads???
I’ve spent about 20 minutes on the app store looking for an EQ that doesn’t want me to pay a monthly subscription to use it. Downloaded this one, just tested it real quick from a song i have in iCloud drive and it works as expected (the EQ part is all i tested). I saw a review about getting a lot of ads that the developer replied to saying that there was an option in settings to get rid of ads. While i didn’t experience any ads, I was still interested in paying the developer $2-$3 to show my appreciation but i don’t even see an option to purchase the app anywhere. Is this a truly free AND ad-free eq??? :capitalism sweats nervously:
Needs more songs and access to other services
Hi I found this app and it’s great but I don’t pay for subscriptions so I don’t have iTunes or anything so I’m stuck with the music on this witch is OK but I think it would be a lot better if the app gave you the option to customize the audio output on your phone or speaker all around. Overall though the app has a very nice considering it’s completely free.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Companjen Apps B.V.
- 35.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Companjen Apps B.V.