Sometime lets you easily track and complete recurring tasks in your daily life.
When life gets busy, Sometime can let you know:
“Is it time to take my medicine?”
“When was the last time I got a haircut?”
“How often do I gas up the car?”
… and more!
YOUR TASKS AT A GLANCE
- See all of your tasks with reminders for Today and in the Future.
- Sort by Last Done to see tasks you haven't done in a while.
- Sort by Upcoming to see reminder times more clearly.
SET FLEXIBLE REMINDERS
- Set a periodic reminder that notifies you days/weeks/months after each completion.
- Set a daily reminder that notifies you at a specific time(s) every day.
- Set a weekly, monthly or weekly interval reminder that notifies you at specific days every week(s)/month(s)/year(s).
- Set a one-time Quick Reminder at a specific date and time.
VISUALIZE YOUR HABITS
- Get a better sense of your habits and completion frequency with informative task history charts.
- See what's your average, shortest and longest time interval between completions.
- Easily add, edit and remove completions from history.
- Quickly complete a task or remind yourself later from notifications.
- Safely backup and restore your data on iCloud.
- Seamlessly sync your data across devices via iCloud (iOS 13+).
- Dark mode
Have feedback, suggestions or questions?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added statistics in task history: see your average, longest and shortest time interval between completions
- Fixed certain button labels being truncated when Bold Text is on
- Fixed some minor visual glitches in home and history view
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fills a serious gap
The “after completion” feature is huge. It’s incredibly useful and one of the biggest things missing from other todo apps. If I need to replace an air filter every 3 months for example but I don’t get around to it for a month, I want my next reminder 3 months after I replace it not when I _intended_ to. The only issue I’m having with this is for daily tasks: when I set it to remind me “1 day” after completion, I expect to be reminded the next day; however it sets a minimum of 24 hours and then ends up reminding me the day after next. So the best I can get is every other day using the “after completion” reminders. Other than that it’s solid. Thanks for making this!
Update: This was fixed just today along with several other improvements. 5 stars!
I don’t know how I survived without this app!
I have one set of medications I need to take three times a day. Then, just recently another set at different at times. I was doing the times in my head with what meds I needed to take when. I got so confused so sometimes I would forget to take them.
Thank you for creating this!
Hate to nitpick but first thing you do upon opening the app for the first time is learn how to add a new reminder. So you press the “+” button. And then you have to click “I want to..” all the way at the top of the screen. Why not have the keyboard appear ready to enter text when hit “+”. I know this sounds small but that needs to be as fast as possible. App looks great though!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.