Sometime lets you easily track and complete recurring tasks in your daily life.
When life gets busy, Sometime can let you know:
“Is it time to take my medicine?”
“When was the last time I got a haircut?”
“How often do I gas up the car?”
… and more!
This app supports dark mode, widgets, Siri Shortcuts and iCloud sync.
YOUR TASKS AT A GLANCE
- See all of your tasks with reminders for Today and in the Future
- Organize your tasks into categories and quickly switch between them
- Sort by Last Done to see tasks you haven't done in a while
- Sort by Upcoming to see reminder times more clearly
- View tasks, completions, and notes from your Apple Watch
SET FLEXIBLE REMINDERS
- Set a periodic reminder that notifies you days/weeks/months after each completion
- Set a daily reminder that notifies you at a specific time(s) every day
- Set a weekly, monthly or weekly interval reminder that notifies you at specific days every week(s)/month(s)/year(s)
- Set a reminder at a specific date and time
- Set custom notification sound
VISUALIZE YOUR HABITS
- Get a better sense of your habits and completion frequency with informative task history charts
- See what's your average, shortest and longest time interval between completions
- Easily add, edit and remove completions from history
- (Pro) Add completion notes to remember additional context
- (iOS 14) Widgets
- Task: See the next reminder date or the last completion for a task
- Today: See upcoming reminders for all tasks or tasks in a category
- (iOS 13+) Support for Siri Shortcuts: set custom voice commands and automations for actions like:
- Get tasks for todays
- Complete a task
- Get last completion date for a task
- Get the next reminder date for a task
- Remind me later for a task
- Quickly complete a task or remind yourself later from notifications
- Export your task completions as CSV
- Safely backup and restore your data on iCloud
- (iOS 13+) Seamlessly sync your data across devices via iCloud
- (iOS 13+) Dark mode
Have feedback or questions?
Contact us at email@example.com
- Added a “Remind Me Later Preset” setting and a new notification action to quickly remind yourself of a task in a preset duration (e.g., remind me in 15 minutes)
- Fixed task completion sheet being cut off when editing notes using the virtual keyboard on iOS 15
- Fixed task items flickering on iOS 15
Ratings and Reviews
Fills a serious gap
The “after completion” feature is huge. It’s incredibly useful and one of the biggest things missing from other todo apps. If I need to replace an air filter every 3 months for example but I don’t get around to it for a month, I want my next reminder 3 months after I replace it not when I _intended_ to. The only issue I’m having with this is for daily tasks: when I set it to remind me “1 day” after completion, I expect to be reminded the next day; however it sets a minimum of 24 hours and then ends up reminding me the day after next. So the best I can get is every other day using the “after completion” reminders. Other than that it’s solid. Thanks for making this!
Update: This was fixed just today along with several other improvements. 5 stars!
I don’t know how I survived without this app!
I have one set of medications I need to take three times a day. Then, just recently another set at different at times. I was doing the times in my head with what meds I needed to take when. I got so confused so sometimes I would forget to take them.
Thank you for creating this!
Hate to nitpick but first thing you do upon opening the app for the first time is learn how to add a new reminder. So you press the “+” button. And then you have to click “I want to..” all the way at the top of the screen. Why not have the keyboard appear ready to enter text when hit “+”. I know this sounds small but that needs to be as fast as possible. App looks great though!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Irisation Lab
- 23.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Irisation Lab
- In-App Purchases
- Sometime Pro $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.