Sometime lets you easily track and complete recurring tasks in your daily life.
When life gets busy, Sometime can let you know:
“Is it time to take my medicine?”
“When was the last time I got a haircut?”
“How often do I gas up the car?”
… and more!
This app supports dark mode, widgets, Siri Shortcuts and iCloud sync.
YOUR TASKS AT A GLANCE
- See all of your tasks with reminders for Today and in the Future.
- Organize your tasks into categories and quickly switch between them.
- Sort by Last Done to see tasks you haven't done in a while.
- Sort by Upcoming to see reminder times more clearly.
SET FLEXIBLE REMINDERS
- Set a periodic reminder that notifies you days/weeks/months after each completion.
- Set a daily reminder that notifies you at a specific time(s) every day.
- Set a weekly, monthly or weekly interval reminder that notifies you at specific days every week(s)/month(s)/year(s).
- Set a reminder at a specific date and time.
- Set custom notification sound.
VISUALIZE YOUR HABITS
- Get a better sense of your habits and completion frequency with informative task history charts.
- See what's your average, shortest and longest time interval between completions.
- Easily add, edit and remove completions from history.
- (Pro) Add completion notes to remember additional context.
- (iOS 14) Widgets.
- Task: See the next reminder date or the last completion for a task.
- Today: See upcoming reminders for all tasks or tasks in a category.
- (iOS 13+) Support for Siri Shortcuts: set custom voice commands and automations for actions like:
- Get tasks for todays
- Complete a task
- Get last completion date for a task
- Get the next reminder date for a task
- Remind me later for a task
- Quickly complete a task or remind yourself later from notifications and Spotlight search.
- Export your task completions as CSV.
- Safely backup and restore your data on iCloud.
- (iOS 13+) Seamlessly sync your data across devices via iCloud.
- (iOS 13+) Dark mode.
Have feedback, suggestions or questions?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fixed a few issues under the hood.
New quality of life improvements!
- Quickly find and complete your tasks quickly using Spotlight search
- Jump into a category by tapping and holding the app icon from the home screen
- Adjust auto reminder times to remind you based on a different time zone (via Time Zone option in the settings)
- App now remembers your last selected filter in the home screen
Ratings and Reviews
Fills a serious gap
The “after completion” feature is huge. It’s incredibly useful and one of the biggest things missing from other todo apps. If I need to replace an air filter every 3 months for example but I don’t get around to it for a month, I want my next reminder 3 months after I replace it not when I _intended_ to. The only issue I’m having with this is for daily tasks: when I set it to remind me “1 day” after completion, I expect to be reminded the next day; however it sets a minimum of 24 hours and then ends up reminding me the day after next. So the best I can get is every other day using the “after completion” reminders. Other than that it’s solid. Thanks for making this!
Update: This was fixed just today along with several other improvements. 5 stars!
This is how my mind works...
I have tried dozens of habit tracker, to-do list, and scheduling apps to help me mitigate my somewhat "scattered" approach to my daily routine. This app is absolutely perfect for the absent-minded professor in all of us because it isn't built on a rigid schedule - at first.
I've used it to first identify my recurring habits, tasks, and to-dos throughout the day. Then, because Sometime allows you to see and export your data as a .csv, I was able to reverse engineer what I would enter into the app, complete with appropriately timed reminders. It has helped me IMMENSELY, and I highly suggest it to anyone who is having trouble finding a less...militant?...approach to self-scheduling.
This is the best reminder app that I know of
This app, is expecting you to complete the reminder. It keeps track of the time and date that you have completed a reminder, and it will automatically create the next reminder based upon the interval that you have selected.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Irisation Lab
- 18.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Irisation Lab
- In-App Purchases
- Sometime Pro $2.99