The OFFICIAL ABRSM Cello Practice Partner is a simple way to make practising pieces for your exams more musical, enjoyable and fun. It is useful for anyone learning or teaching pieces from the ABRSM Cello Exam Pieces 2020–2023.
Use Cello Practice Partner to practise with the piano accompaniment, the cello part in isolation, or the duo ensemble recording. The app will help you to:
• Become familiar with the accompaniment and understand how the solo line fits with the piano part for more secure performances.
• Make practice more musical and enjoyable by having a virtual cello partner to play along with.
• Slow down or speed up the music to a tempo that suits you, for slow careful practice.
• Listen closely to the Cello in isolation to hear every detail of the expert performance.
• Repeat tricky passages by setting loops around them.
Perfect for helping you develop confidence and fluency in your playing!
Cello Practice Partner comes with one example piece from Grade 5 of the NEW 2020–2023 ABRSM Cello Exam Pieces book. In app you can purchase:
• Any duo piece from the 2020–2023 ABRSM Cello Exam Pieces books for Grades 1–5.
• All 9 duo pieces from the 2020–2023 ABRSM Cello Exam Pieces books for Grades 1-5.
- The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (Publishing) Limited
- 33.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (Publishing) Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Grade 1 A1 - Mattachins $1.99
- 1 B3 - Star of the County Down $1.99
- Grade 1 A2 - What is it all? $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.