Jazz Drums for iPad and iPhone with new approach to improvisation and swing pulse.
- Three drummers in one. Jo, Max and Roy : Swing, Be Bop and Modern Bop drums. Regardless of the selected rhythm, the choice of drummer will affect all improvisations, jams and fills style.
- New 2d Slider to control jam level ( x - horizontal ) and intensity ( y - vertical )
- Save Mixer and Effects for each Sound Bank.
- Toggle Ride / Hats and Cross Stick / Snare
- Adds a new Jazz bank to iBassist with lot of bass lines and chord progressions.
- Humanize Velocity to get realistic sound.
- iCloud Backups
- Live Pads with Rhythm, jam and intensity parameter to play live and control by MIDI.
- Song Mode with the new 2D Slider for parts.
- 4 Effects to combine, including Compressor/Gate, Equalizer, Delay and Reverb.
- Several Random generators to get creative ideas instantly.
--- MIDI CONTROLS ---
Assignable Controls MIDI Mapping
Default Controls :
Play : G2
LivePads : C1 - G2
Fill + Play/Stop : A2
Fill : C2
Fill + Toggle Hats/Ride D2
Toggle Hats/Ride Db2
Fill with LivePad Change E2
Load Live Pad C3
Preview LivePad Db3
Next Live Pad D3
Select Live Pad Set Eb3
Tap Tempo Bb2
Crash Cymbal B2
Next Song Ab2
Previous Song Gb2
Jam CC 1
Intensity CC 2
Master Volume CC 7
Swing CC 11
Reverb Level CC 91
Bank CC 32
Rhythm CC 0
- Alphabetical order option for Grooves ( AZ - ZA )
- Fixed Ableton Link Wi-Fi Sync in iOS 14
- Small improvements
- Fixed bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely love this app!
I am 61 yrs old and have loved music all my life. When my peers were all listening to hard rock I was into jazz and fusion. Upon purchase of this app I immediately found a new musical resource for the toolbox. Add to Soft Drummer the iBassist app and you can spend hours upon hours going down musical paths you probably never thought possible before. Having the extra drumming styles takes an already powerful app and transforms it into a powerhouse. I recommend that you not wait to download this app. Any hesitation is only preventing you for a truly joyful experience. And don't forget about the iBassist app to take your ideas even further.
Great to jam with but needs documentation
Got this and Reggae Drummer at about the same time. They really are a lot more fun to jam with than typical drum machines. That said, I feel like I’m probably missing a lot because of the absence of documentation. For example, it took me watching a video regarding iBassist to figure out how to sync the apps. I’m also at the point where my interpretation of the jam controls is essentially just more means more stuff going on. (Knocked this down from a perfect rating for the unlabeled controls in the jam page. Familiarity with Reggae Drummer offered clues but I disliked guessing in an otherwise polished app when there was obviously space available.) If I want to move past playing with the preset patterns, some guidance would help.
More speechless w/ every new creation!!
These drums are breathtaking in quality. I’ve had some world class drummers flip out over the tracks I come up with; solely using lumbeat drum apps. Buy them all! If you want real drum tracks these are untouchable. And these apps won’t try and steal your girlfriend!!! I’ve been waiting for years for this app. It’s surpassed all hope in ease versatility groove and sounds. The sounds are world class on their own merit. Thank you yet again for a beautifully human machine. I could only give five stars ... or it’d be many more. Amazing ! God bless.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lumbeat Ltd.
- 355.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 LumBeat
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.