ACNH Travel Guide is the ultimate companion app for Animal Crossing: New Horizons. It provides you with all the information you need while playing the game, and lets you track your progress as well.
This is the most complete companion app you will find. ACNH Travel Guide includes bugs, fish, DIY Recipes, furniture, clothing, fossils, sea creatures, flowers, villagers, wallpapers and floorings, art, songs, shells, tools, reactions, events, and even fruits. You can also use the app to keep a track of your daily tasks, turnip prices, and visitors. The app is very easy and fast to use, with no ads, no locked features, and no subscriptions.
The app is fully updated for the most recent update of the game (1.5.0).
- Detailed information on fish and bugs, so you know exactly when they are available, for how much they sell, and much more
- Browse all DIY recipes, see what they sell for and the materials needed
- Check detailed info on entire catalog, including all furniture and clothing and all their variations
- Keep a list of daily tasks to make sure you never forget to talk to your favorite villager or plant a money tree
- Track your turnip prices and see them visualized on a graph
- See a full list of all flower colors, including information on how to get hybrid flower colors
- Track your progress on the bugs and fish you've caught, the DIY Recipes you've unlocked, the fossils you've found, and more
- Quickly see what's available to catch right now and this month
- See all the information on all the villagers in the game, including their personality, birthday, and best gifts for them
- Quickly see the upcoming events and villager birthdays
- Generate a random Dream Address to visit, and submit your own
- See all possible Nook Miles Islands and what sets them apart
- Quick search through all items, and optionally filter by just the items that are available right now
- The names of all items can be shown in English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Russian.
- Supports both Northern and Southern Hemisphere
- Supports changing the time in the app for time travelers
- Export and share all lists as text, image, or CSV
- All your data is synced and backed up to iCloud
- Dark Mode is supported for all those nightly play sessions
- All data is available offline, so you can use the app even while you're on the go
- The data in the app is updated regularly and downloaded automatically in the background
- Fully native app that's fast and feels right at home on iOS
- No ads, no locked features, no subscriptions. All features are always available
Every adventurer needs a Travel Guide, and this is just the one for all New Horizons players.
This is a third-party app and not affiliated with Nintendo Co. Ltd.
Thank you all for sharing your ideas, suggestions, and feedback! This update brings some bug fixes and minor improvements:
- Fixed an issue where in rare circumstances new checkmarks or tasks would not save
- Fixed an issue where the app would take up unnecessary amounts of data
- Whenever you download and open the app for the first time, the language of the data in the app is now automatically matched with the language of your device
- Improved the time it takes for the app to download all the data on iCloud upon a fresh install of the app
That's all for now! Again, thank you so much for using my app and for being awesome! If you like the app, please help spread the word by telling other AC players about it or by leaving a rating in the App Store. Thanks!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
An absolute MUST HAVE for any ACNH player!!
This app is the best ACNH guide out there for just a couple of bucks. Being able to catalogue everything AC has to offer is such a blessing and its made so easy with the easy-to-use interface and ad-free app. By far the best thing about the app is that you can add a custom task to your daily reminders as a way to show if you’ve done that particular task. For me, since wood is so important, my custom task of breaking 5 flimsy axes is a daily thing for me; and with this app, I can have it as a custom daily task that I can check off. There is also references to other ACNH related content like a designer tool to help make custom designs instead of doing it in-game and passports access to meet other players online and establish new friendships; honestly the amount of things this app provides is absolutely incredible. The only thing I can offer as something to add would be to add a profile section where you can put your in-game name and island name and other personal add-ons such as a picture of your favorite villager or visitor etc...
All in all, this is seriously one of the best apps I have had the pleasure of using. Even if you aren’t a hardcore AC fan, the amount of content for $3.99 is unbelievable and I am glad to have purchased it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Edit: What are the hearts used for? I know its a dumb question, but is it just for saying its “a favorite”? I would honestly love to know.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review and for sharing your suggestion! The hearts can be used to track anything you'd like! Most people use it as a way to track their wishlist or to differentiate between caught and donated for fish and bugs :)
Absolutely Stellar App
Really happy to see someone release a fully functioning and up-to-date app to support cataloging of items in ACNH. The checklists are easy to use and I love having the status bars that I can share out to social media. The free alternatives out there don’t hold up in comparison. Definitely worth the price of admission. I canceled my preorder of the printed guide because this app has everything that I need. Also really appreciate the embedded links to other companion apps like the turnip price tracker, island designer, etc. If I had to make any recommendations for improvement I might suggest a tab for a customizable daily task list for people to keep up with things like fossil hunting, tree shaking, rock hitting, and so on. Also, it doesn’t appear to support iCloud backup of data and it doesn’t work on an older iPad (gives an error about not having iOS 13). Any way to implement iCloud backup or a way to register an account to safeguard my data would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to the seasonal updates as new items become available.
UPDATE: Appreciate the prompt and direct response from the developer and within a day, the daily checklist and other quality of life features have already been added! Good to know that iCloud support is in the pipeline, too. I will continue to recommend this to everyone I know that plays ACNH. :)
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your review and for sharing your feedback! I released an update of the app today that adds a daily tasks list, which of course is fully customizable. I hope you like it! iCloud sync is something that's definitely on my list of things to add to the app!
(Updated) The app is great for content but my progress got deleted
(I’m leaving my original review intact but now with the updated information/solution after reaching out to the app designer)
Updated review: this app actually syncs to iCloud and I didn’t realize this and must’ve disabled it or something went awry when I last updated my phone. After resyncing to iCloud all of my missing data reappeared. If this happens to you, the app designer would like to look into the logs before you resync to make sure that was the issue because this can differ from device to device.
After learning this info I’ve changed my review to 5 stars and I’m very happy with the app.
I love this app because it stays updated constantly and gives a lot of information about each item/creature , but whenever the app last updated all of my saved info got deleted. I had almost all of the diys checked off and the museum collection checked off. So I have no idea what I’m missing anymore because that progress has been deleted. I had all of my cataloged items checked off to tell me what I was missing and now I have to go back through the thousands of items I’ve collected over time and recheck them off even knowing there’s a chance they could be deleted again. That’s truly going to take hours and that’s extremely frustrating.
- Jeffrey Kuiken
- 16.5 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Jeffrey Kuiken
- In-App Purchases
- Amazing Tip $5.99
- Generous Tip $2.99
- Kind Tip $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.