Draw it! Enjoy your daily coloring book time, relaxing with TOP happy and fun color by number game.
Looking to relax or unwind? It's coloring book time. Colorscapes combines fun, stress reduction, and beautiful art into one awesome app.
The app goes above and beyond to bring users a premier coloring experience. Check out these powerful features:
- Enormous variety of beautiful artwork, including Animals, People, Landscapes, Mandalas and more.
- Amazing art from our featured artist
- Simple controls, smooth interface, and eye catching notifications
- New artwork added daily
- Library of more than 3000 works
- Editor's Choice: popular works suggested for you
- Tips and tricks throughout the app to help you create flawless artwork
Colorscapes is here for you. Whether you want a brief distraction, some relaxation, or just to kill time, take a moment to create a masterpiece. You won't regret it. Try Colorscapes today.
- With Colorscapes Premium you can subscribe for removing ads and watermark, as well as 3 free hints everyday.
- Weekly Colorscapes Membership automatically renews for $5.99/week, monthly subscription is $12.99. Yearly subscription is $69.99, after the 3-day free trial.
- These purchases are auto-renewable subscription. Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in the iTunes store after purchase.
Terms of Service: http://colorgame.life/TermsOfService.html
What’s up, Colorfans!? Our updated version has been released!!
Check out these NEW features and fixes:
- Optimization functionality to improve your drawing experiences.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this game so much so satisfying by twilight 😭😭😭
Whenever I feel mad I play this game and it’s so satisfying because when you’re doneColoring Spaces it’s splatters into pieces and it’s so cool and also there’s 1 million of choices that you can do me I do the easy ones or sometimes mid ones and I love that when you’re done coloring it and give you a little video to show how you colored it and it’s so pretty I love the wallpaper one because it looks like reality life it’s a really good game and I know some people think it’s dumb and has the ads but the ads really helpful sometimesYou have to get this game and you know what’s so good about this game no purchases in the app and it said no purchases and free I was in love with it and I also love how they have the Beautiful black woman they put in it it’s super cute I like how she or he I bet it was a girl 😏 did all the details because it actually looks like a real woman1 million of choices that you can choose you can either choose desert hot flowers and more this game is so pretty I love it and not just because of the ads I love how all the colors are so beautiful and unique whoever created this game I love you so much for creating this game it’s a beautiful game I love it I hope you get 1 million of dollars may God bless you the creator of this game 😭😁😁😁 sincerely love twilight xoxo 💋
Fun and Addicting!
I’m not someone who can get into games or apps and have never found any that hold my attention. This app however, has me completely addicted! It’s super fun to see the pictures take shape as you fill in the colors. There’s a certain rush to finding that tiny spot you were hunting for. There’s no time limit or scores if you make a mistake. You can relax and take your time and enjoy it. I love that there are so many picture options. I also love that when you finish a project there is a small time lapse video showing you your process of filling it in which sort of makes you feel like you drew it yourself. There’s also a nice feeling of accomplishment or satisfaction when you do finish a piece. It’s great for anyone with anxiety who needs to shut their minds down for a little while and just drift into the art and process of it. GREAT app. Highly recommend.
I like it, but
There is something that desperately needs to change. Every time you leave the picture, even for a MOMENT (adjusting music from the drop down, checking a text, closing a notification, even turning off an alarm that showed up in the middle of the screen, the continue screen plays an ad. It makes it both disruptive and difficult (especially for us neurodivergent folks that change our music frequently) to actually color anything. I find myself frequently swapping to other apps because instead of viewing an ad before I color a picture and after I am done, which is both reasonable and standard, I am watching 4 or 5 every picture instead.
Please, I am begging you, either remove the “continue” screen or stop it from playing ads. It serves no purpose other than to make people not want to keep using the app. I love Colorscapes, I really do, but I keep swapping over to apps that don’t do this because I’m tired of having to be anxious about adjusting my music (and the ads usually pause my music immediately after so I have to fix it multiple times) or changing anything at all, and my anxiety is why I color in the first place.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fuero Games Sp. z o.o.
- 341.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2020 Fuero Games & Partner
- In-App Purchases
- subscription_week $5.99
- subscription_month $12.99
- subscription_year $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.