- "Coping Chat" with 20+ Therapeutic techniques to help you relax during hard times
- Easily track meals and eating disorder behaviors
- Easily track mood and thoughts
- Gain insights with eating disorder assessment test
- Organize and filter your diary in an easy-to-view format
- Export tracked data to a shareable PDF report
- Gain recovery insights from analysis graphs based on recorded data
- Access essential recovery resources including knowledge, treatment, communities, and more.
- Build up your own resources to cope with distress
- See daily motivation quotes to put a smile on your face
- Completely FREE
We use ACT and DBT techniques to help you navigate through dark times.
Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) helps you stop avoiding, denying, and struggling with your inner emotions and, instead, accept that these deeper feelings are appropriate responses to certain situations. It assists you to accept hardships and commit to making necessary changes.
Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) teaches you how to live in the moment, cope healthily with stress, regulate emotions, and improve relationships with others.
Our Website: https://brighterbiteproject.wixsite.com/website
Have feedback for us? https://forms.gle/PN7J3RCLFRVejiZa7
Need support? https://forms.gle/KUsXTUQL9v3RofMB8
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug fix for saving log entries.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best ED Recovery App Backed by Scientific Research
As one of the Beta users, I’m confident this is the best ED Recovery app in the market. The developer of the app has put numerous thoughts and efforts to integrate scientific methods to help others with ED.
- Brighter Bite LLC
- 49.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Brighter Bite LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.