The Islamic Finance Knowledge Repository (I-FIKR) is an innovative and dynamic platform initiated by the International Shariah Research Academy for Islamic Finance (ISRA) to cater to the growing demand of the industry for sound knowledge about Islamic economics and finance from a reputable source. I-FIKR is designed to meet the requirements of industry players, Shariah scholars, regulators, policy makers, academics, researchers and Islamic finance stakeholders in general.
- Have an at-a-glance view of the latest updates in Home – see the news, posts from other users and new events, all in once place.
- Use “Ask Shari’ah” section to gain access to specialized knowledge from the Islamic financial world – this includes Fatwas, Glossary, Excerpts and Fiqh*
- Something you didn’t find? Ask a question in Community for everyone on the platform to see. You can also answer other people’s questions, or search for questions.
- Go to Resources you will find books, articles, research papers, journals, and much more. It is a great, constantly updated library of all knowledge I-FIKR has to offer*
- There’s a dedicated Events section where you can keep track of all of what’s happening, with detailed information about each event and the possibility to buy tickets straight from the app.
- Customize your profile by adding a profile picture, or even filling out a short description about who you are, your position/institution, and education.
*Some features are only available while using a paid subscription.
You can choose between Free (default), Lite, and Premium.
All plans we offer are auto-renewable subscriptions.
Our Premium plans are offered as either a monthly or a yearly subscription, where our Lite plan is available only as a yearly subscription.
Visit Membership Settings in your profile to learn more about the current and future membership options available in the I-FIKR app.
Terms & Conditions: https://ifikr.isra.my/terms-conditions
License Agreement: https://ifikr.isra.my/license-agreement
This week, we are adding some new features to the app:
- We are introducing a way for users to earn points while using I-FIKR app
- Any user can see their progress in the app, by accessing the user leaderboard
- A user that has access to a book can now save bookmarks and adjust the font size via the I-FIKR EPUB Reader
- Events now show other users that are interested in a specific event
Ratings and Reviews
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ISRA International Consulting Sdn Bhd
- 35.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 ISRA International Consulting Sdn Bhd
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly Membership $5.49
- Premium Yearly Membership $44.99
- Lite Yearly Membership $10.99