Time’s Up! is a fun, visual timer that you’ll actually want to use. Whether it’s for you, your kids, or someone else, Time’s Up! will make counting down much more engaging.
Timers can be used at work and at home, whether you’re making sure you take a break or telling kids it’s bedtime. Timers exist everywhere, but none of them are fun and visually appealing — and that can be important when you’re dealing with kids big and small! Time’s Up! has the features you need to make time fun again!
Time’s Up! isn’t just for kids and workaholics, though. The possibilities are endless:
• Adults who need to set timers to stop them from working for too long without a break.
• Kids who don’t want to do their homework but can be convinced to work in smaller chunks.
• Setting reading or other activity timers before bed time.
• Helping bigger kids focus on an activity for a set amount of time.
• Setting timers for exercises — put Time’s Up! on your TV screen and turn a timer into the focal point for your exercise group.
• Anything that’s based on a specific amount of time!
What makes a timer fun? Time’s Up! has 5 fun styles to choose from, including:
• “Reveal” a photo from your Photo Library as the seconds tick down.
• “Pixelate” makes a photo more clear as a timer gets closer to completion.
• “Puzzle” breaks a photo into jigsaw puzzle pieces and then puts the pieces into their places as time progresses.
Alternatively, there are more traditional clock faces if you just want a simple timer. Timers can be customized with their own alert sound and color, too.
Other key features include:
• Option to always keep timer window on top of other windows, which is great when you need to focus on a task for a set amount of time. (Mac only)
• Sync your timers between iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV using iCloud.
• Get audio updates each minute or countdown the last 10 seconds.
• Guided Access to prevent kids from switching apps and changing timers, making sure only you have the power to control time. (iOS only)
• Airplay (iOS only) and tvOS support so you can put a timer up on a TV screen.
Time’s Up! is a free download with a simple one-time purchase that unlocks the ability to run an unlimited number of timers.
Time’s Up! has no ads or data trackers. We believe your data is your own and we don’t collect any of it.
Ratings and Reviews
I've been using the "pomodoro" method for a while to stay focused on my work. I'm so glad I found this app. It's very well designed and well-worth the price for the "unlimited" full version. I love how it syncs everything across Mac and iOS. It is made with a very close attention to detail.
Also, I emailed support a question about the Mac icon, and the developer wrote me personally to explain why there's no option to natively change the icon on Mac. But he also went the extra mile to tell me how to set up my own custom icon, which looks great. Buy the app!
Don't know how I'd do my work without this
As someone with ADHD, this has got to be one of my most-used productivity tools. I love how simple the functionality is, and the developer's recent improvements have made it even more user-friendly. I think it's well worth the $5 fee.
If I could make one suggestion, it would be nice to have a toolbar icon on macOS to bring up the timer, possibly updating with the filledness of the timer as it ticks down.
The timer looks great, but it needs more options
I would like to customize the timer further. I don't want to wait until the last 5 seconds to hear a chime. I also don't want annoying repetitve announcements for a full minute. I'd like to be able to choose how many bells I hear, at the increments that I want... (ie one bell every 10 mins, if I set an hour timer). Or I'd like an auto repeat option that I don' thave to manually reset (repeating the timer cycle every hour by itself). Great timer but would appreciate some updated options. Thansk a bunch
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Overdesigned, LLC
- 13.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.4 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 14.5 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021–2022 Overdesigned, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Time’s Up! Unlimited $4.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.