Welcome to The Coffee Inc 2: the next generation of The Coffee Inc, a popular business simulation game in the world.
As a founder and CEO, your role is to start up your coffee shop, manage coffee bean blends, create the best coffee products, hire and motivate the best talents, conduct effective marketing, manage financials, expand the business to multiple cities and build the biggest coffee empire!
=== What’s New in 2 ===
- Open hundreds of coffee shops across multiple cities, but you now deal with the real cities: San Francisco, Chicago, New York, Tokyo, London, Paris and Berlin.
- You can also choose a game currency from USD, EURO, JPY and GBP.
- Choose store interiors, exteriors and coffee equipment to uniquely position your shops. You can now even design custom interiors.
- Set product menus and pricing wisely to compete with neighboring coffee shops. You can now also develop brand-new products.
- Conduct store marketing to drive traffic while minimizing the cost. You now have more marketing campaigns.
- Hire store staff and keep them working hard and happy. Their services will determine your store's popularity. You can now even hire a store manager to delegate many of daily store operations.
- Store staff and customers cause many accidents every week. You deal with it one by one or delegate them to store managers.
- Borrow money from banks if you need cash. Watch out the interest rates, though, now that every country has its own GDP growth and bank policy rate.
- As the number of stores grows, store management gets complex. Open offices, hire white-collar workers and create functional departments: Human Resource, Finance, Products, Marketing, Engineering, Executive, and Investment.
- Through the HR division, provides training, recreations, compensations and benefits to employees.
- The Finance now has a cash flow statement, in addition to income statement and balance sheet. Grasp financial details like a pro through realistic statements.
- Conduct city wide marketing campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- The engineering division allows you to develop new online services and applications. They will penetrate globally.
- Hire C-Level executives such as COO, CFO, CTO, CMO… and delegate high levels of responsibility to them. Make sure to incentivize them with stock options and RSUs.
- As a chairman of the board, you can hold a board meeting and discuss your compensation and company’s dividends.
- Work with investment banks and achieve IPO and M&A.
- Through the Investment division, expand your empire into non-coffee businesses such as real estate and stock investment.
- Your personal wealth is now separated from your company’s.
- You can now store your games in iCloud so that you can sync them across your multiple devices.
- As always, no annoying ads.
This is a major release.
- New city, Osaka, Japan was added.
- Venture investment is back! You can now invest in startups personally or as a company. Have your investment division and/or attend various conventions in the world.
- Financial division was enhanced. It now shows all bank loans.
- Investment division was enhanced. You can now manage stock and real estate investments easily.
- Various AI algorithm improvements.
- Real estate income was incorrectly inflated. It's fixed.
- Some bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game! Only one issue
Love the game so far, the extra detail in the stores, and the stock market is great. But one massive pain is with how you buy stocks and buildings, In the first game there was a slider bar at the bottom of the stock and building purchase Page which made buying multibillion dollar stocks and multimillion dollar buildings fast and painless. But here it’s a plus and minus button. Which is ok if your buying a few 100ks of stock or buying cheap buildings, however when you get to the point when you can buy tens or hundreds of millions of stocks in other companies you have to hold your finger on the plus button for ages to buy it all. To buy 10 million shares in another company it takes 4 minutes to buy it. So 100 million shares is 40 minutes and so on. Please bring back the slider bar to be able to buy shares or buildings quicker. I don’t usually leave reviews on games but I have lost my mind several dozen times sitting with one of my fingers holding down the buy more stocks button.
Game is awesome, might be too advanced for some
This game is super cool! I played version 1 a lot I definitely see way more challenge and enjoyment in version 2. I would love to see more investment advances like the previous version with VC and funding early companies. The stock market in this version is slow and there’s not really any high growth in them. I’d also like to see longer term loans or custom loans, to directly invest in real estate. Like a “buy with mortgage” option. None the less, super interesting game love the C-Suite portion of things and hiring a manager. It’s super involved in the beginning and more high level expansion and growth after that.
As far as it being too advanced I can tell people don’t understand the concept and/or difference between net income and cash flow by their comments. The games platform has a tremendously opportunity to offer financial education. Whether a section of the game to teach user the various financial statement concepts and fundamentals Or a help section could be a super cool and fun opportunity to teach financial literacy. I know in business school we had a fairly similar but much more detailed simulation like this to compete with our other classmates.
Would love to chat if you guys have any more questions. I’d think I could offer a lot of ideas to further advance the game.
This is an amazing game, after taking an hour or two to understand everything it’s really easy to play and enjoy. One thing I noticed that’s different is the income per similar store. In the first game the logic would prevent two stores of the same company from maximizing profits if they are placed next to each other, however in this game it seems to ignore this fact, so instead of making what should be 40k between both combined, it gives 40-50k to each individual store each week despite being next to each other. Also there is a bug that allows you to purchase stocks from your own company, by buying it through company funds, and it does nothing. You can spend the money but it does nothing to your portfolio and all you do is lose money for your company after buying your own stock through company money. Besides that this game is great and I look forward to new updates.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Side Labs LLC
- 300.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.7 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.7 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.7 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, German, Japanese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2021 Side Labs LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Real Estate Expansion $0.99
- Venture Expansion $0.99
- Custom Interior $0.99
- Private Jet $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.