Get started with shader development today. Create your own vertex and fragment functions using the Metal Shading Language (MSL) and compile them on your iPad. Tweak your shader code, change uniform values in an intuitive user interface and see the effects immediately.
Wether you are an experienced developer or a beginner, Shaderific is a powerful and fun tool to work on your shaders on the go or to do some prototyping on the couch.
- Built-in reference for the Metal Shading Language
- Detailed descriptions of MSL data types, constants and functions
- Integration of the documentation in the code-completion functionality
- Code completion for keywords, functions and user-defined variables
- Syntax highlighting
- Error highlighting for selected console message
- Regular and light font
- Selectable font size
- Light and dark mode
SHADERS & UNIFORMS
- 9 example shaders ranging from simple lighting to procedural noise generation
- Changeable metadata-defined uniforms with corresponding user interface
- Import/export of shader files with the Document Picker
- 26 objects including 6 polyhedrons, 9 parametric surfaces and 11 real-life items
- Import objects in Wavefront object format (.obj files)
- Import textures in JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF and BMP format
- Support for 2D textures and cubemaps
Full support for external bluetooth keyboards
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Gryphos GmbH
- 105.2 MB
- Requires iPadOS 14.5 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Gryphos GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.