UPDF - PDF Editor & Annotator 4+
Read and Edit PDFs On the Go
Superace Software Technology Co., Ltd.
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
UPDF for iOS is a full-featured PDF editor app that supports every file management action including view, edit, annotate, convert, organize, crop, search, copy&paste, delete, rename, compress, decompress, move, upload&download, share, and secure PDF documents from your iPhone or iPad.
Amazing features of UPDF for iOS:
- Edit text in PDF (change color, font style, font size)
- Edit images in PDF(Rotate, extract, replace and crop images)
- Scan text and documents into your PDF
- Flexible reading settings: vertical and horizontal scrolling, single-page and two-page view
- Theme: Dark reading mode protects your eyes
- Free and simple, the best reading experience
- Annotate PDFs by using markup tools like pencil, highlight, underline, strikethrough, or squiggly line.
- Add comments like text boxes, and sticky notes.
- Add shapes, stamps, and stickers to PDFs.
Organize PDF pages
- Easily rotate, extract, insert, and delete pages.
Scan to PDF
- Scan to create a PDF
- Crop, rotate, filter, delete, and reorder the scanned images
Sign PDF or Image
-Add and manage signatures to your PDF or images.
- Create PDF with blank, lined, dotted, grid, and graph papers
- Create PDF by combining multiple images into a single PDF.
- Upload, create, rename, move, copy, duplicate, and reorder files or folders.
- Compress files into a zip
- Unzip files by simply tapping .zip files
- Search for files.
- Supports two-finger multiple selections and operations.
- Move files or folders to trash, and find deleted items in the trash.
- Protect PDF files with a password or unlock protected PDF files.
- Compress one or multiple files into a zip file.
- Protect your privacy by moving your files or folders to Security Space.
- Enable Face ID & Passcode to access your Security Space.
- Import files from Photos albums.
- Import files from Files App.
- Transfer files from a computer over the same Wi-Fi.
View files in All Formats
- Browse dozens of different file formats including PDFs, Office documents (.doc, .docx, .ppt, .pptx, .xls, .xlsx), Pages, Keynotes, and Numbers with a single app.
- Extract files from a zipped(compressed) folder.
- Open other formats such as text, HTML(.html, xhtml), XML, Web Archive, Images( JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, SVG, BMP) , video, audio.
*** Pro Features of In-App Purchase***
- Use UPDF across all platforms including desktops and mobiles. Check features on different platforms:https://updf.com/tech-spec/
- Free Users will get 1 GB of Cloud Storage; Paid users will get 10 GB of Cloud Storage for free.
- Edit, and Convert PDF with OCR are available on the desktop.
- Scan to PDF(Free trial only scans up to 5 pages)
- Unlimited Use of Security Space(Trial version stores up to 10 items)
- Secure App with passcode/TouchID/FaceID
Need help? If you have any questions about this app, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can follow us on
If you feel this app helped you, please leave us a positive review in the App Store. Much appreciated!
- Support search function.
- Fun stickers & stamps.
- Support signature function.
Ratings and Reviews
Getting better and better
I got myself an appsumo deal, and I have to say I didn't regret. However, there are still a lot of room for the improvement. In latest update Developer added signature options, that's good. However don't you think we business people have our own stamp and signature already ready in png or jpg format? You don't have the option to add signature ie stamp from photos for example. That would be much appreciated ( like Acrobat Reader has). When organizing pages there si not option copy-paste page from another file. However I must say they are continuously upgrading app...
This is a great app but the update…
The update looks cool but I miss being able to see all the pages from a distance so I can quickly find a specific page in like a textbook with hundreds of pages. Now I have to scroll instead of selecting a page. Any kind of quick navigation feature would be very welcome. The mark up feature needs work as well, the way I usually annotate my pdfs is with the apple pencil but the new markup pen feature doesn’t register brush strokes half the time, I had to start writing in cursive to keep the momentum for when the pen actually works lol, and it’s kind of illegible. I would like it if we could write/draw on the notepad stickers instead of having to type too if possible.
Intuitive & Fast!
I recently had the opportunity to try out UPDF. One of the things I appreciated the most about UPDF was how easy it was to use. Unlike some other PDF readers that can be overwhelming with their features and options, UPDF had a straightforward and intuitive interface that made it easy to navigate and find the tools I needed. I also appreciated that UPDF was fast and responsive, which made it easy to open and view PDFs without any lag or delays.
Its intuitive interface and fast performance make it a standout product in a crowded market, and I'm excited to continue using it in the future.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Superace Software Technology Co., Ltd.
- 76.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2023 Superace. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription $29.99
- Perpetual License $49.99
- Quarterly Subscription $29.99
- Monthly Subscription $14.99