Descenders is extreme downhill freeriding for the modern era, with procedurally generated worlds, and where mistakes have real consequences. Will you lead your team to glory and become the next legendary Descender?
• Procedurally generated worlds: Take on different jumps, slopes and hillbombs every time you play
• Freestyle bike controls: Control every subtle movement of your rider, with an in-depth physics system made for slick whips and scrubs
• Risk vs reward: Push your rider for massive scores and combos -- but bail too many times and you might lose it all
• Build your Rep: A fully-featured online Rep system lets you show off your worth, and earn new bikes and threads
• Become the next Descender: Can you survive the game in a single run, and reach the ranks of the legendary Descenders?
Pick a Team, Become a Legend
In Descenders, your team is your life. When you pick a side -- Enemy, Arboreal or Kinetic -- you'll be bound together with other players who choose the same side as you.
Grab your bike, pick your team, and attempt to live up to the legend of your Descender. Will you join the die-hard, trick-frenzy ranks of Team Enemy, the proficient, off-road stylings of Team Arboreal, or the high-octane, speed-is-everything Team Kinetic?
• Wear your team's colors and apparel with pride, and receive exclusive team gear
• Your Rep points go towards your team's total Rep, and exclusive prizes are awarded to the top team
• Gain access to your team's exclusive channel on the Descenders Discord server
We keep tuning the bikes for better performance! Be sure to let us know if you encounter any gnarly road rash on your device.
- Added a leaderboard fix
- Added a check for invalid seeds on Bonus Levels
Ratings and Reviews
Controls need reworked
I love this game. I’ve played on the Xbox for years and almost jumped out of my seat when I saw it was on the iPhone too. I was even more surprised to see that most of the main game somehow made its way onto mobile! Some parks are missing, but other than that it’s pretty spot on.
The only thing taking away from the experience are the controls. I know this is a mobile game, but seriously this is so annoying it borders on infuriating. There’s countless times when I was on a track with a “no brake objective” and then it somehow picks up that I used my brakes mid air? Sometimes it just throws random tricks in like the second before you hit the ground that I know I didn’t move my fingers for, it’s taking away from the experience a bit. Fantastic game, but better controls definitely need to be in the next update. Maybe add a designated brake button instead of just the bottom right quarter of your screen? There’s solutions, I know they’ll find them.
ITS A PRETTY DOPE GAME I RECOMMEND BUYING IT
Yeah it’s a amazing game it plays great just a bit of lags here and there but it just might be my internet connection but every single time I’m done playing and end track it kicks me out the game it also kicked me out once when I was playing campaign I’m not sure if it’s just me or a lot of peoples problem it doesn’t really bother me Cause I can still play it kinda gets annoying
If you see this and you didn’t Buy it you need to the graphics
I like it I love it it’s the best but how do you ride for a sponsor track I’m just wondering it’s good I love it and you can do backflips without jumping and that’s confusing anyways it could use a little fixing but it’s good I love it it deserves five stars and yeah it’s very good I love it but they should add a dirtbike version to it like another version of it like they should add dirt bikes to the game because I was trying to find a good graphics game for dirt bikes but it’s all the games are bad but this one is mountain biking and I still love it but still I wish there was a dirtbike version of it it’s great and whoever made this is a God and if people Play this in 100 years from now it’s gonna be insane there’s gonna be so many mods so many things and it’s gonna be more fun I love it and I’m not gonna delete it goodbye whoever’s reading this
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Noodlecake Studios Inc
- 2.9 GB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Noodlecake Studios
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.