Learning Clock Timer 4+
Let's learn a sense of time!
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Easy to watch and very useful clock app. It is free to download and there are no ads. You can use all functions without paying. We hope you will take advantage of it!
This is an all-in-one clock learning app for children that includes a clock, alarm, and timer.
We also recommend this app for seniors who are looking for a clock app with a large display that is easy to read.
By using this app with your child, they will naturally acquire a sense of time and will be able to act calmly.
They can also learn how to read a clock correctly. We hope you will make use of this app at home and at school.
[ MAIN FUNCTIONS ]
Both analog and digital clocks are displayed in large size and are very easy to read.
There are various functions that are useful in learning how to read a clock, such as dragging the hands of the clock with your finger to move them freely and switching the clock display mode with a single button.
The alarm screen displays both the current time and the scheduled time, making it easy to keep track of the time remaining until the scheduled time.
Each alarm can be assigned an easy-to-understand label and image, so it can be used as a simple scheduler.
The timer features a circle-shaped meter display for easy visualization of remaining time, and four buttons for quick and easy time setting.
The settings screen allows you to customize all functions related to the clock in detail.
You can also choose your favorite design from more than 10 different color themes. It is also possible to adjust the color of the text, the color of the hands of the clock, etc.
[ TARGET USERS ]
The main target users are between 4 and 12 years old, but the app was developed to be easy to use for people of all ages, from small children to seniors.
The app is also compatible with various accessibility features, so we hope that it can be used as a support tool for people with disabilities.
[ ABOUT IN-APP PURCHASES ]
This app is free to download and has no in-app advertising.
There are in-app purchases for those who support our app development, but you can use all functions without paying.
Please feel free to use it!
[ NOTES ]
- When a small child uses the app, please use it with parents or guardians until the child becomes accustomed to its operation.
- If Focus mode is ON in the device settings, the alarm sound will not sound. In that case, please register this app as an app that allows notifications in Focus settings.
- For convenience, the app does not automatically sleep while the clock, alarm, and timer are in operation. Please be aware of the remaining battery level, etc. This function can be turned off in the settings within the app.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Naoya Sangu
- 7.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Keaton.com
- In-App Purchases
- Send money for books $7.99
- Send money for lunch $2.99
- Send money for coffee $0.99