Make travel effortless with the Air NZ mobile app:
• Have real-time flight info at your fingertips with up-to-date gate and seat info, boarding and departure times, and more.
• Turn your phone into your ticket. Scan your mobile boarding pass to print checked bag tags at the kiosk, board your aircraft, and if you’re eligible, enter the Air New Zealand lounge.
• You can hold up to 9 boarding passes for your group or family under the same booking. Bookings with infants cannot currently be supported.
• Check-in online, from anywhere, and use your boarding pass straight from the app or send it to Apple Wallet.
• Notifications remind you of key flight information, and let you know if anything changes – you’ll never miss a beat.
• Don’t queue for coffee – order from your phone and we’ll let you know when it’s ready to collect.
• Quick links in to book or change flights on the fly.
• Stay organised – add flight details to your calendar, and share them with others.
• Know what to pack, with weather notifications for your destination.
• Track your Airpoints Dollars™ balance from your phone, and find Airpoints™ Partners so you can earn while on the ground.
• Get great deals on the go – check out the Best Fares section.
• Receive offers for travel related goods and services we think you might find interesting and relevant.
Things not as effortless as they could be? We’d love to hear your suggestions or issues - use the ‘Help and Feedback’ menu to see your options.
Note - Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Travelling as a group? You can now see the baggage allowance for everyone on your booking.
• Bug fixes and enhancements for an even better app experience.
Ratings and Reviews
This was a fantastic app, always use it when I travel home to NZ. However recently the app has had a pop up every time I open it telling me the app has crashed and needs to be restarted but I’ve closed it, logged out, removed and re-downloaded and it still says the same thing. How am I supposed to use the app when travelling if it won’t even work?!
Need info, but hard to read on iPad
I want this app because I need the information it provides. But it is hard to read. In portrait mode, the opening screen display is too big to fit on my iPad display, so I can’t see everything that is there. And I can’t get the screen to display in landscape mode at all, so either way, it is hard to see and read the information. I will only use this app when absolutely necessary.
Poor website and iphone7 navigation
Is it my imagination but I’ve been trying for 2 days to book a multi-city, international flight to/from the USA using both the Air NZ website and app. Either way, it is extremely difficult to navigate. I’m going to instead book the flight on United (with codeshare to Air NZ) as I know for sure that multi-stop bookings are allowed. I now remember trying to do this last year as well and was equally disappointed that it was impossible to do...
- Air New Zealand
- 155.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright © 2019 Air New Zealand Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.