Quickly see where and how high you are on earth. If you define a target you can see how far you still have to go and in which direction. It uses the a constant angle on a so called
rhumb line or loxodrome, so it is not necessary to constantly adjust your bearing (as you would have to on the shortest path on a orthodrome)
This application is intended for a quick lookup without tracking your position in the background over time in order to save battery power. It works completely offline and can be safely used while roaming.
- see the bearing to your target on a compass rose
- keep a list of your favorite targets
- switch between metric and imperial units
- open the map and email your position
- search the GeoNames database for targets
- display of the current speed
- iPhone 7+
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve tried and tried to figure it out. Don’t waste your money!
Bad bad app!
This thing wont work! I want my money back!
tried to load/reload this app on new iPad several times, loads fine, won't work, put's me in S. Alantic ocean,
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.