i2Reader is an innovative and award-winning eBook reader!
Among the features:
- Support of EPUB (DRM-free), PDF, RTF, HTML, FB2, MOBI, DOC and plain text formats;
- Customizable styles;
- Dictionary support (starDict format) for quick word lookup;
- Extremely user-friendly interface;
- One-way built-in FTP server to upload books and dictionaries to i2Reader;
- One-way built-in Web server to upload books and dictionaries from your computer;
- Support for cross-platform Calibre tool to upload books to i2Reader;
- Custom-made PDF rendering engine that reformats the text from PDFs for easier reading on the iPhone screen;
- Display and save of inline images in the books;
- Integrated Web browser to quickly download books from the Internet;
- Table of Contents;
- Landscape and fullscreen modes;
- Book groups.
- stability improved;
- transfer selected books, dictionaries and styles to new i2Reader Cloud added.
Ratings and Reviews
Good features, could be a great ebook reader
i2Reader offers a LOT of customazation, including changing the tap zone for turning pages. I REALLY like the status line customazation, which you can add the time, a separator, title, progress bar, page number or % read, and custom field. It does dispay PFs nicely, but doesn't allow for zooming in and out, which I need to be able to read much of the text. It "sort of" connects with Calibre, but most of the time hangs and is unable to download from it. It does well with drag and drop in iTunes. There is no way to modify the metadata in books once they are in the app, although, you can change the cover if you download it into your camera roll. It has limited book sorts and no way to group books in a series together.
What I'd like to see in the next update: better Calibre supppot, PDF "pinch" to zoom, metadata change support, and more sorting options.
Terrible! Nice feature set but nothing works!
If you load the books via iTunes you can at least read them. However, none of the network protocols work, half of the EPUB's are corrupted when compared to other book readers that read the files just fine. I wanted to love this app because of the auto scroll and the ability to read EPUB's and mobi files but it failed miserably. Wasted $.99 and about three hours trying to make it work. Do yourself a favor, get one of the other fine readers is out there that have been updated recently. I was fooled by the price reduction to $.99. Don't throw yours away :-)
I was looking for such app to be able reading pdf while make it look like ePub
Well done developer
- Yuriy Melyushin
- 24.8 MB
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2007-2018 Yuri Melyushin. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.