Picked by Apple as a featured App for Busy Moms, Baby Connect is the #1 and the most comprehensive baby tracker on the AppStore. It has graphical reports and trending charts, weekly averages, medicine, vaccine and growth tracking, timers, push notifications, reminder alarms, emails, night mode, milk stash management, Siri shortcuts, an easy-to-use interface and unlimited data.
Baby Connect will synchronize information with your spouse, babysitter, nanny or daycare wherever they are. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account with a browser or with another phone.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
"This is an absolutely fantastic tool for learning what’s going on with your baby when you’re away" - theiphonemom.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, breastfeeding, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free, so your nanny doesn't need an iPhone to view and enter information.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, compare with the US or International percentiles and display the growth chart.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also set up notifications to be immediately informed when something happens, and set a reminder alarm to be notified when it's time for the next event. Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Enable a night mode
* Integration with SIRI: most action can be voice-activated
* Easily track feeding (bottle, breastfeeding, solid food, cup), diaper changes, sleep, activities, mood, milestones, diary
* Track your milk stash
* Track behavior, mood, incident reports, and assessments
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track doctor visits, medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size, temperature.
* Customize the app for toddlers and older kids, with potty training and solid food.
* Setup reminder alarms to alert for the next event, for instance: alarm 3h after the last feeding
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Activate the night mode with a dark background
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* Display growth charts with percentile comparison.
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Display all entries on a graphical Timeline view.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood and breastfeeding duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view past entries
* Email formatted reports, graphs and Excel-compatible .csv files to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Enter free-form notes
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, set up as many parents and caregivers as you like
* Support for twins with dual feeding,
* holds unlimited data
* More than 100 customizable activities descriptions.
* Setup Push notifications
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Various bug fixes and usability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Tracks literally everything, good automation support
I’ve tried most f the popular baby tracking apps on the App Store, and while Baby Connect isn’t the most polished, the amount of features, the easy syncing across devices (it can even sync ongoing timers!), and Alexa/Siri support really put this app over the others for me.
There are some small issues but functionally the app is really solid.
In terms of features I’d like to see, the app currently supports iOS shortcuts, but the app doesn’t actually show up in the shortcuts app, you can only create one off Siri responses. I would love to be able to create custom iOS shortcuts where you can read data from the app and build more complex logic.
Exactly what you’re looking for
This app is amazing. It allows me to keep track of all important data and keeps my husband and I on the same page. I am a first time mom with a child with a complicated medical outlook, which required monitoring his output and input regularly. This app has assisted me in that endeavor and insured my success. It is also the best with regards to feeding. It has allowed me to track my own output, as a first timer breastfeeding, track trends, and keep track of pumping, etc.
There is nothing negative to say about this app! It’s worth every penny!
I love this app
I love this app and am obsessed with tracking my pumping compared to my bottle feeding. It also helped establish what my daughters napping trends are so we could better coordinate when she should be sleeping. It’s nice that my husband can enter data and I can see what she has been up to while I am at work. I never pay for apps but am glad I bought this one. I wish I had bought it from the start rather then using a free one for months that annoyed me.
Developer Response ,
You're the first to report this issue. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so they can troubleshoot this.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Seacloud Software LLC
- 27.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.4 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2020 Seacloud Software LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.