Tilteroids is now free! Enjoy!
"Tilteroids is a simple idea done well. It's easy to replay and the challenge does slowly ramp up as accumulated damage becomes harder to avoid. ...a great little casual experience."
- Andrew Nesvadba, AppSpy
"The graphics and sound are decent. The controls work well, ... the gameplay is kinda fun. It’s simple like munching power pellets in 1982."
- Jason Johnston, TouchGen
"Wow - this has some of the best 3D graphics I've seen in a game like this. And the gameplay itself is really fun and challenging. A great game all around!
- iTunes review
• A uniquely physics based asteroids game.
• Collisions of objects accurately obey the laws of physics.
• Optimized for Retina display.
• Universal app optimized for iPad!
• Full use of 4 inch Retina displays.
• Support for 4.7 and 5.5 inch displays.
• Easily maneuver and aim your ship by simply tilting.
• Auto calibration for comfortable play position.
• Support for all device orientations (iPad only).
• Simple taps unleash your weapons and engage the tractor beam.
• High quality, fully rendered 3D graphics and stunning special effects!
• Breathtaking high-res, dynamic backgrounds from the Hubble Space Telescope.
• Accurate 3D spatial sound effects - try the headphones!
• Global leaderboards and achievements via Game Center.
• A visually stunning asteroids game that's actually fun to play!
From the icy blackness of space hostile alien forces unleash unimagined terror upon a peaceful settlement, completely destroying their planet. Once orbiting the planet, your space station is all that remains of humanity in this part of the galaxy. It falls to you to defend this lone outpost against the onslaught of asteroids and the enemy fighters bent on your extermination.
• Visit our web site to see it in action!
• More features coming!
A classic game updated for a 21st century device.
Updated for the iPad Pro.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
WOW nice game!
The name is goofy, but the game is great! I love a good asteroids game, but I haven't found many that are this good for the iPhone. Awesome graphics. Nice 3D sound (I think I can hear a doppler effect when I'm moving fast!) First rate special effects. The realistic physics make this one unique. Very natural ship control - easy to learn. The refugees are a KICK! I have to admit, I sometimes don't save them so I can watch them get beat up by the asteroids(!) It starts out kind of slow, but gets moving in the later levels. Definitely worth a buck!
After playing for 15 minutes, i must say it was a challenging journey and was very pleased that the composition was well executed! Simply amazing and its worth playing!
Simplistic yet goregous, challenging yet easy enough for anyone to pick this one up. Definately one of the finest asteroid clones ever made-but with a major face lift. A must buy!!!
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.