PIN Locker is a very simple yet highly secure password manager. It has a lot of features that are easy to use yet highly secure to protect all your important data.
- AutoFill your Website and App’s username/passwords.
- Touch ID/Face ID or use your own password to unlock PIN Locker. Your choice.
- Supports larger text thru Apple Accessibility feature.
- iCloud Sync under the same Apple ID will provide identical updated information in all your devices.
- iCloud Backup or send backup file to yourself for safe keeping.
- Restores directly from your devices using either backup file or iCloud.
- Newly designed for iPads and supports iPad’s Split View.
- PIN Locker stores a 2nd password for some websites that require 2 passwords.
- Keeps your previous password, in case you've entered the new password incorrectly.
- Upgraded security to the highest level encryption available.
- All labels can be customised to fit your website / language.
- Websites stored in PIN Locker are linked to the browser for direct access.
- At your option, choose to hide or show passwords.
- Fixed bugs relating to a blank Entries screen
- Correcting a language mistake in the Feature Highlights screen
- Improve the restore process
- Fixed bugs relating to the restore process
Ratings and Reviews
Don't like backup procedure
I just bought this app and entered about 5 userid/passwords into it. Then i wanted to see how the backup works, since it is not explained clearly in description. It has you enter an email address that it can send an encrypted file to. You cannot open the file on a computer, or anywhere else for that matter. I wanted to be able to print all entries and keep in a safe place here so that my loved ones can get into our accounts if need be. You cannot do this. I did try the procedure of backing up and then restoring and it did work. I purposely deleted a couple of entries before i ran the restore and the two i deleted did show up again. the directions along the way are not coherent, i think it's because of the language barrier between the developer and myself, doesn't always make sense, like after restoring it tells you to pick another file before restoring again. I didn't know what to make of this; was the restore done successfully or not? it was however and you should ignore that. when you go to restore it asks for you to enter the password you created at time of backup, but it never asked me to enter a password at time of backup, so i just used my password to get into app. seems to have worked. All in all, i do like the data entry process on this app and i do like that you can customize field labels. I guess time will tell, but other than the inability to print all entries i do like this app.
I finally did it! I transferred 4 pages of work and personal pw into Pin Locker! I can find them all so easily as the category function really works well for me. You should try this app. Won’t disappoint.
Love Pin locker
I’ve been using Pin locker for over ten yrs to keep all my passwords and log ins safe and secure. I always know where they are and it is easy to update.
- Mooee Company Limited
- 138.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2019 Mooee Company Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.