Monitors your servers or any other web site. The application checks the response time periodically with a HTTP HEAD request which doesn't put much impact on the server. It shows a response time chart, response time statistics and has an error log where you can see when and why requests to the server failed.
Check URLs with http, https and custom protocols
- iPad Pro
- iPad Multitasking
Ratings and Reviews
Hello Piet Jonas,
Thank you for this app. I have some suggestions for future updates. :-)
• https option (to deter being spoofed; Mac OS X widget allows us to choose protocol)
• favicon: instead of looking only in the root directory, on the first request please look for the favicon path in the HTML
• ability to easily change the order of widgets
• ability to synchronize widgets via iCloud and/or iTunes
• ability to clone widgets so it's faster to add subdomains to track
• ability to change background pattern
I like that it can rotate into landscape view.
Sort of fun
Until it quit working. Now every time I launch it, the app background is the only thing that shows up, even on wifi. It never worked over 3G connection. The .99 doesn't bother me, I just think this one has some bugs to work out. Worked great the first day tho, for whatever that's worth...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.