BTMon Pro - Body Temperature Monitor is advanced and easy-to-use tool to watch for your temperature on a daily basis.
It included tools for recording, editing, exporting data, calculating and drawing statistics and reports.
It does not measure your temperature.
- HealthKit support: two-way sync allows sharing your data with Health app and HealthKit compatible applications as well as using their data to build your own charts and reports.
- PDF summary report feature allows building reports with daily and total averages, charts and table data with user-defined list of fields and sorting options.
- Storage manager allows removing specific records depending on date range and HealthKit source name.
- Exporting data in HTML or CSV format for analyzing by external tools. You can define list of exporting fields, their order in the exported table and sorting by any field in ascending or descending order.
- Past 24-hours averages and distribution calculation and charts on the front page.
- Supports adding categories, medication and comments to each record.
- Supports adding, editing and deleting your own categories ('morning', 'before lunch', whatever).
- Supports adding, editing and deleting your own medications.
- Simple editing or deleting any saved record.
- Auto-scaling logarithmic charts are comfortable as for high as for low values level observation.
- Calculating averages on daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis and drawing corresponding charts.
- Calculating distribution of measurements on daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis and drawing correspondent summary and hourly charts.
- Noting by color on the charts low, normal and high value level fields.
- Marking each history record by red, green or blue icon and color depends on user-defined levels - high, normal or low.
- Supporting both Celsius and Fahrenheit units and converts automatically all entered before values.
- Included backup manager to save and restore backup data.
- Included autosaving snapshot for cancelling mistaken mass data operations.
- Wireless sync and file (backups/reports/exports) transfer between devices (using wi-fi or/and bluetooth).
- Sync data changes between devices using iCloud.
- Password protection.
- Supports both keyboard and wheel input methods.
This application is information recording tool only and not intended to diagnose, prevent or recommend treatment for any disease or illness.
Consult your doctor for informed medical advice about your health.
a few bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
The reporting is confusing, omits data points, and possibly in accurate. This app needs a lot of work. The only thing it does do is let you enter points into something like a spreadsheet. Your look into that spreadsheet is confusing, very limited, and not of any real value of that I can discern. I’m sure the developer has heard this before.
Good app, bad update
I've been using this app for a while, and really like it. One of the things I liked best was that entering a reading was quick and easy. The new update has changed the entry process from a keyboard to a scroll wheel which, for me, totally disables the quick and easy entry process. I get annoyed every time I have to use, it and am searching for a replacement app.
Maybe some people prefer the scroll wheel, but I certainly don't. I'd at least have liked the option to choose to keep the old format.
Other than this recent glitch, the app did everything I wanted it to, and did it well. I hope the developers will take this feedback into account.
I really like this app
I think it's an awesome and useful app - especially when out & about. I am tracking for metabolic reasons. I would think it greatly useful to see the general trend averages without all the extra data points of all the individual temps taken each day on the same chart. For instance, if one is taking their temp 3x/day and using the average of those as the data point for that day. I know that this app already does this, but average is laid over the individual data, making it a little more difficult sometimes to see the trend in averages. Maybe just a change in the line color for averages would work. As for those folks having trouble setting the date & time of temps, it's one digit off, so if you're wanting 5 pm, set it on 4 or 6 - it's really not that hard to figure out. I just enter my temps as I take them & as long as u don't mess with date time, it uses current and that works out best.
Either way, I'm very pleased overall with this app. Thank you!
- Anatoly Butko
- 8.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Anatoly Butko
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.