There are now nearly 2 million people addicted to N.Y.Zombies! Thank you to everyone enjoying the game!!
New York City is in ruins, the streets are filled with zombies, and it's up to you to fight your way out and find safety. Blow away zombies with an incredible arsenal of weaponry in a stunning variety of locations including the streets of New York City, underground subways, abandoned highways, rural farmlands, broken down suburbs, mountain caves, and more! Or, try your hand at endless mode, and see how long you can survive -- make sure to submit your score to the global online leader board!
How to Play
- Drag your finger across the screen to look up, down, and 360 degrees around you
- Tap zombies and other incoming creatures to shoot them
- Save survivors
- Switch between up to 6 equipped weapons and abilities (make sure to use the right weapon at the right time!)
- Earn money to buy and upgrade new weapons and abilities after each level
- Blow away zombies and have fun!
- Unique mix of casual, yet strategic game play - this is not just a mindless shooter!
- 2 game play modes: story and endless
- In-depth story line
- Global online leader board
- Over 20 completely different, dynamic levels; fight in places you've never experienced in an iPhone game - the inside of a subway car, cornfields, Central Park, rooftops and more!
- In your face action: fight dozens of zombies at once coming at you from every direction
- Over 20 upgradable weapons and abilities including mini gun, shotgun, sniper rifle, proximity mines, medpacks, machete, chainsaw, and more!
- 11 different enemy types, from giant zombies standing over 10 feet tall, to lumbering fat zombies, to cop zombies, and tumor zombies
- Over 20 achievements, each with its own highly detailed trophy
- Hours of game play and tons of re-playability!
To watch a game play trailer and check out more screen shots, visit http://foursakenmedia.com/?portfolio=new-york-zombies
Follow us on twitter @FoursakenMedia
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
• 64 bit support
Ratings and Reviews
Complaints about this game
I noticed many people are not happy how you can’t move and the graphics. To be honest, I thought that’s what made the game unique. Being stuck in one spot while zombies approach you, plus with the soundtrack, makes it more tense and creepy. It also gives a bit of a challenge. Now the graphics could’ve done better, but it was 2010 when it released and graphics weren’t super amazing and the standards were not as high as they are today, but for me at least, it gives a nostalgic feeling. This was just my opinion on the complaints people had and overall I thought this game was amazing, fun, and like no usual zombie shooter.
A hidden gem
A played this way when it first released and I couldn’t begin to describe the sense of dread and horror I felt on my first playthrough.
The soundtrack and sound design pull you in for a charming and spooky experience.
In a world full of easily monetizeable garbage, NYZ flicks the middle finger and tells the player that everything you own in the game is bough VIA the in-game currency.
If you so choose to invest yourself into this game, the story opens up via dairy-like excerpts from the main character’s point of view as they make themselves through the city.
Each weapon and item has its use. From using stronger caliber guns for bigger foes, to saving your Molotov cocktails for crowd control.
I heavily recommend this game. It’s unlike any ive ever played. And I’ll keep coming back to it because there’s just nothing like it on the AppStore.
Sure the graphics are muddy, but barring that, the muddiness and darkness of the color pallet only makes the game all the more terrifying to play through.
I love this game
This game is amazing this is how the game is you go on a level you pick your weapons and head out when your killing zombies you haft to touch the screen. you get to fight all types of zombies. I rate this game 5 out of 5 trust me that’s how good this game is. One problem can the creators of this game can you make it where you can walk around and also can you add more blood when you bust a zombies head off. Other than that this game is very good. Buy this game now.
The developer, Foursaken Media, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Foursaken Media
- 92.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2010 Foursaken Media
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.