Podcast listening is personalized with Spreaker Podcast Radio.
Thousands of recorded podcasts, streams, and live broadcasts are at your fingertips to enjoy in whichever way you wish. Curated lists spanning a wide range of new and original podcasts; a Favorites section; and automatically generated playlists like Listen Later, Likes, Downloads, and History help tailor your listening experience to your own habits and tastes.
You’ll also get easy accessibility to podcasts and their makers: follow hosts and favorite their shows, and like, download, and share their episodes. Receive notifications, and enable autodownloading, on shows you’ve favorited, and stay updated on everything podcasters you follow do, from publishing new content to listening to episodes, in the newsfeed. Connect directly with podcasters and fellow listeners in real-time by chatting with them as they go live, or leave your comments.
==== Features ====
• Access thousands of podcasts, shows, and live broadcasts
• Browse through curated lists put together by our partners and Spreaker’s own editorial team
• Keep all your preferred podcasts in one place with the personalized Favorites section
• Get automatically generated playlists like, Listen Later, Likes, Downloads, and History
• Easily search shows and episodes by keywords and tags
• Download podcasts (or set episodes of your favorite shows to automatically download) and listen to them when whenever you’re offline.
• Keep updated on favorited podcasts and users you follow through notifications and the newsfeed
• Jump to different sections of episodes that include chapters
• Like, share, and comment on episodes
• Rewind and fast forward through episodes, or use the slider to get to the exact minute-mark
• Interact with hosts as they go live, as well as with fellow listeners
• View and edit your profile
• and much, much more...
If you run into any kind of issue, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or join us at our Help Center at http://help.spreaker.com
Thanks for using Spreaker! This release brings general improvements and bug fixes. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent podcast app, except...
Update Jan 29, 2018 - the app has an ongoing issue with suddenly not being able to connect to the chat area during live broadcasts. It requires stopping the podcast, closing and clearing the app and then trying again. Sometimes it takes several tries for this to work to even let one play the live podcast again. It’s extremely frustrating and seems to be occurring with many users. Please fix this Spreaker!!!
I have loved creating and listening to podcasts on Spreaker for a couple of years now. One feature that I've always wanted to see and hasn't been offered is push notifications to alert about new podcasts from the users that I follow. I often miss new shows that were recorded because I didn't know they were posted. This would also increase your listenership because users would be alerted of new content. Even an email notification, like you now offer for live podcasts, would be an improvement. In this day and age, just about every kind of app has some push notification feature. Please consider this for a future update.
So far I like the app
A friend of mine recommended this application just a few minutes ago and so I downloaded it. However, there is one small complaint. I am a voiceover user which means, I access everything through text to speech. When I listen to podcasts, I do not see a rewind, or fast-forward button listed in the playback controls. If there are such things, they are not labeled, or they’re not here. I’m hoping that spreaker will take the time to evaluate this and add these controls or at least label them and tell us where they are. Other than that, keep up the great work.
1 star, 3 stars and back to 1
The message feed is intermittent on the best days, but even that's not as bad as the audio cutting out whenever it's the least convenient. It doesn't matter if I'm using a cellular data or WiFi. Running the chat and audio uses much more data than any similar apps I've used, even when it's not playing content and the chat function is dead. It's almost as if Spreaker worshipping Satan (aka AT&T) in an effort to steal our data driven souls. 😂
Please FIX this app Spreaker people so you're not the worst podcast aggregator on the planet & I can put some stars back on this review.
Update Feb 8,2019
Listening to live broadcasts still very poor with delayed content but the chat is working better. Up to 2 stars. I don't like leaving negative reviews but C'MON GUYS!
- Spreaker Inc
- 82.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Spreaker Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.