** Macworld Conference ‘Best of Show’ winner **
Want to make your videos smoother and more professional? Emulsio is a video editing application that automatically removes camera shake, and lets you make cinematic motion just like professional movie editors. Emulsio lets you use advanced stabilization techniques, adjust the stabilizer strength, preview the result within the app, and even view a before/after video comparison. You can also trim or cut any part of the video. Emulsio is a must-have for all movie makers!
Emulsio is available as an extension of the built-in Photos app. You can stabilize videos, and use all Emulsio’s features without leaving the Photos app. Besides, you can either save the changes right in the input video, or export a new stabilized video which will be saved next to the input video in the Photos app.
Emulsio can be tried out for free and the watermark can be removed through an in-app purchase.
• Import any video from the iPhone/iPad album or any other compatible application.
• Choose the stabilization strength necessary to efficiently remove distracting camera vibrations.
• Compensate horizontal, vertical and rotational camera motion, as well as rolling shutter distortion. Besides, Emulsio can handle black borders by momentarily decreasing stabilization strength.
• Inspect video frame by frame.
• Assess stabilizer effect and settings by playing both the original and stabilized videos simultaneously.
• Remove any part of the video. This is a non-destructive process, you can always change your mind until final export.
• Export the stabilized video to any compatible application (Mail, Messages, Facebook, Dropbox, Evernote, iMovie,…).
• Fully exposed video encoder: format (mov, mp4, m4a), codec (H.264, HEVC), quality/bitrate, resolution to customize output (smaller size or better quality).
• Photos extension + Export action extensions (from any app): Stabilize, Transcode.
• Very fast video processing on your iPhone or iPad. No Internet connection required.
• Optimized for latest iOS and for 64-bit devices.
• Support for high-speed videos (up to 240 FPS) which preserve their frame rate after export.
• Modern iOS features: import and export of HEVC (compatible devices only), Drag & Drop, Peek & Pop, modern iOS 14 video access (browsing & searching).
• Pro Pack 3 or Pro Plan: better accuracy for 4K videos, improved correction of rolling shutter distortion including third party sensor calibration, and removal of the watermark.
You can unlock all features either through Pro Pack 3, a one-time purchase, or through Pro Plan, an affordable subscription. Pro Pack upgrade pricing is also available if you own a previous version.
HELP & FEEDBACK
Visit creaceed.com/emulsio for more information. Send your questions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Emulsio's business model is updated in this release to offer both a one-off purchase (unchanged, same as before) and a subscription plan. Existing customers keep their existing purchase. This hybrid purchase model lets users choose what best suits their needs.
• Fixed stabilization profile selection which could be unsynced in some cases.
• Minor bug fixes & enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not good for wakesurfers
Most of what I film is wakesurfing or paddleboarding. The constant movement of the rider, board, and wave makes it impossible for the app to find a horizon I think. I don't think I can really blame the app for that though. The software can only do so much when it doesn't have a fixed reference point.
The wakesurf clip I tried on the app had a jittery vibration to it after applying any level of stabilization. I decided to try it out with a video while walking where it can pick out a non moving point like a selfie or the horizon. It worked much. Street in this situation.
The controls on this app are very intuitive, and it has many really good options for basic editing on a mobile device. I will keep using it to see if I can find a way to get it to start liking my surf films. At a minimum it helped on other videos, so I'd recommend at least trying it. It's free to try. As others have stated it will watermark the video unless you buy the in app "pro" version for less than a Starbucks drink.
Great app on my iPhone not so much on my iPad.
I tried this app for mobile video editing but it can do so much more for videos shot in other cameras. I like it a lot and as long as I remember to keep some room while shooting for possible cropping with the stabilization I’m fine with it. My biggest problem would be that I can’t export the video when I process it in the iPad, the app does everything except that, such a pity. My iPad is a mini 3, is it possible that it might not work for this model?
In general, very happy to add this tool to my list.
Developer Response ,
Hello. Thank you for the kind words about Emulsio. They're really appreciated.
As for the issue you are mentioning, could you please contact us at email@example.com so that we can help you out? That'd be much appreciated. /TC
Turns Clips Jittery
So I tried this out before upgrading. I found that some parts of the clip are jittery where as the original isn’t. I tried a lot of clips, and even doing a short 1 minute video. They both had added choppy video. It does a great job at stabilizing, but with random choppy, jittery footage thrown in. For this reason, I will not upgrade. I find that planning with a gimbal is best. If you do use this, plan on for some cropping, shoot further away to compensate. It’s a good app! You can make this app work good for you if you shoot your video right and plan on running clips through this app. It’s not a bad app, just not worth the upgrade in my opinion. I do see that the developer does respond to your comments, unlike other ones, so a huge plus there.
Developer Response ,
Hello. Sorry to read that you have experienced issues while using Emulsio. Would you mind sending us a sample video where the issue occurs so that we can test it out to see what could be going on? That would be greatly appreciated. Just send it to firstname.lastname@example.org /TC
In-App PurchasesSee All
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Creaceed SRL
- 25.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Creaceed SRL
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Pack 3 $10.99
- Pro Plan (Monthly) $0.99
- Pro Pack 3.0 (Migration) $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.