Houzz is the No. 1 app for improving and designing your home. Whether you’re building, remodeling or decorating, Houzz has you covered.
Get the Best Home Design Ideas
- Browse more than 20 million high-resolution photos of home interiors and exteriors. Choose by style, location or room, such as kitchen or bathroom.
- Save and share home design photos with friends, family and home professionals.
- Use the Sketch feature to annotate and draw directly on photos from Houzz.
Find, View and Buy Products for Your Home
- Shop from more than 10 million products and materials, including vanities, cabinets, lighting, furniture, tile and more.
- Read verified product reviews.
- Save up to 75% off during featured sales.
- Use Visual Match, our visual recognition technology, to discover and buy products and materials directly from photos on Houzz.
- Wondering what that sofa would look like in your living room? Select the View in My Room 3D feature and use the camera on your iPhone or iPad to see 1 million 3D products would look in your space.
Find, Hire and Collaborate with the Best Home Professional for Your Project
- Connect with over 2.5 million active home improvement professionals, including architects, general contractors, interior decorators, repair professionals and more.
Read Articles From Our Editorial Staff and Design Experts
- Check out our biweekly Houzz Newsletter for engaging and informative articles, including home tours, full kitchen and bathroom remodeling guides, industry news, decorating tricks, organizing guides, designing for pets, gardening advice, humor and everything in between.
- Watch Houzz TV to see original videos of inspiring homes, how-tos and more.
- Discuss home design and renovation topics in our Advice section and get feedback from the Houzz community on your projects and ideas.
The Houzz app topped The New York Times list of “best apps for home improvement.” The Washington Post called Houzz the “single best source" for finding inspiration. CNN named it the “Wikipedia of interior and exterior design.”
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Whether you’re simply looking for a new rug or planning a top-to-bottom room renovation, Houzz should be your first stop. It’s got a huge selection of furnishings, accessories, and lighting you can purchase with Apple Pay, but it's also full of photos to inspire your projects. A helpful community of users can lend a hand with suggestions, or you can connect with a contractor, designer, or landscaper right from the app to help make your home-improvement dream come true.
I love this app because I am buying a new house and I can decorate it however I want with Houzz. The products are a bit pricey but still the hold together well, they are well designed, and most of all the work, they just work with everything! You can also do a 2D camera thing where you can place your items in the room of your choice and the products of your choice! There is everything you can ask for! Like you can search “black white and gray area rug” or just plain and simple “ area rugs” it will pull up all options, you can also look up pro designers and you can look at pictures from other people to get inspiration and you can also post pictures and a little story for it. You can also have a private account or a worldwide account. The app it self is completely 100% FREE, which is what everyone wants, AM I RIGHT OR WHAT? THIS APP IS AMAZING! Please consider getting this amazing app and looking into some of these amazing products! Love you all of my brothers and sisters in Christ!! God bless you!
We placed an order on May 17 and got a confirmation that it would be shipped by May 22 and delivered by May 30. We ordered from Houzz vs another vendor because we could get the merchandise so soon. There was no indication on website or in our confirmation that there may be COVID-19 related delays like some companies have posted on their sites. Our delivery date passed and on May 24 I emailed Houzz asking for a status. Auto response said a response may be delayed 4-5 days due to COVID-19. I tried calling and was on hold forever and hung up. 5 days passed and no return email so I emailed again on May 30, the day we were supposed to receive our order. I asked for an order cancellation. It is now June 4 and I’ve still not received an email response but noticed my credit card got billed. I didn’t receive an email notification saying my order had been shipped, though I was promised one in my order confirmation email. I logged into Houzz and sure enough my order finally updated to “shipped.” We tried calling and using chat function and those are no longer being manned. We requested an order cancellation again, this time on the website because that was now a selection on the page. Order says it will be here by 6/11, well past the date when we needed it and it was delivered after we asked for cancellation. It doesn’t appear they are manning email either. I will not be shopping with Houzz again.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, call wait times have been impacted by precautions taken due to Covid-19. Please submit your request here and we will get back to you as soon as we can! https://help.houzz.com/s/contactsupport?language=en_US
- Houzz Inc.
- 165.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Houzz Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.