Houzz is the No. 1 app for improving and designing your home. Whether you’re building, remodeling or decorating, Houzz has you covered.
Get the Best Home Design Ideas
- Browse more than 20 million high-resolution photos of home interiors and exteriors. Choose by style, location or room, such as kitchen or bathroom.
- Save and share home design photos with friends, family and home professionals.
- Use the Sketch feature to annotate and draw directly on photos from Houzz.
Find, View and Buy Products for Your Home
- Shop from more than 10 million products and materials, including vanities, cabinets, lighting, furniture, tile and more.
- Read verified product reviews.
- Save up to 75% off during featured sales.
- Use Visual Match, our visual recognition technology, to discover and buy products and materials directly from photos on Houzz.
- Wondering what that sofa would look like in your living room? Select the View in My Room 3D feature and use the camera on your iPhone or iPad to see 1 million 3D products would look in your space.
Find, Hire and Collaborate with the Best Home Professional for Your Project
- Connect with over 2.5 million active home improvement professionals, including architects, general contractors, interior decorators, repair professionals and more.
Read Articles From Our Editorial Staff and Design Experts
- Check out our biweekly Houzz Newsletter for engaging and informative articles, including home tours, full kitchen and bathroom remodeling guides, industry news, decorating tricks, organizing guides, designing for pets, gardening advice, humor and everything in between.
- Watch Houzz TV to see original videos of inspiring homes, how-tos and more.
- Discuss home design and renovation topics in our Advice section and get feedback from the Houzz community on your projects and ideas.
The Houzz app topped The New York Times list of “best apps for home improvement.” The Washington Post called Houzz the “single best source" for finding inspiration. CNN named it the “Wikipedia of interior and exterior design.”
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Whether you’re simply looking for a new rug or planning a top-to-bottom room renovation, Houzz should be your first stop. It’s got a huge selection of furnishings, accessories, and lighting you can purchase with Apple Pay, but it's also full of photos to inspire your projects. A helpful community of users can lend a hand with suggestions, or you can connect with a contractor, designer, or landscaper right from the app to help make your home-improvement dream come true.
Greenwood Cabinets and Stone
Neil at Greenwood Cabinets and Stone as his entire staff are excellent. They are highly professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. They are able to make very good and highly-welcomed recommendations when it comes to design, construction, options, and technical advice. Neil has great taste. When it came to the choice of tile, flooring, colors, cabinetry, and even cabinet hardware, Neil‘s recommendations were much-needed and invaluable. Neil and Greenwood remodeled our entire house! The craftsmanship, attention to detail, communication, and honoring the customers needs and desires were incredible. We did not have one major problem with Greenwood. (Not many people can say that about major construction or remodeling work). Neil is patient and willing to assist in every way possible. It is no wonder why Neil and Greenwood Cabinets and Stone have solid recommendations. Not only is Neil fair and honest, but he will not forget you after receiving your payment. He always returns phone calls, and goes above and beyond before, during, and even after the work has been completed. He totally is trustworthy, and we have and will continue to recommend him.
Not for custom furniture builders
As a pro I spent $1200, I have 11 five star reviews, I’ve been in my field for 14 years and I received zero referrals from houzz. As a custom furniture builder houzz was a complete waste of money. I talked to other professionals in my area and they all agreed. None of them received referrals from houzz even though houzz assured me that they had. I’m sure it works for someone, but if you’re a craftsman don’t spend your money on this platform.
I cannot recommend this to anyone unless you’re a consumer organizing and getting ideas.
Also, contacting customer support trying to cancel my account I kept getting ghosted. They ignored my calls and emails. Winston was extremely unhelpful. I finally had to call my bank and explain how they were not living up to their side of the contract. Ended up getting some money back because others had this same experience. They finally contacted me and tried to send me to their collections 😂😂😂😂 once I explained the situation they left me alone. Horrible experience all around for an app I was really excited about.
- Houzz Inc.
- 148.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Houzz Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.