From top rated luxury hotels to tried-and-true favorites to cool, one-of-a-kind boutiques, we work with great hotels across the globe (and only partner with hotels where we’d wanna stay, too.)
HotelTonight has everything you need in a booking app:
• Jet setter? Careful planner? All good. Book tonight, next week, or up to 100 days in advance
• US, Europe, Latin America, Asia + beyond! We’ve got the hookup for discounted last minute hotel bookings wherever you want to be around the world
• Hotel descriptions boil down to the three reasons why we love it (and why you will too)
• Simple categories (like Basic, Hip and Luxe) to make it easy to find the perfect hotel, inn, bed and breakfast, motel, resort or other lodging for you
• Searching is easy. Find hotels by city, attraction or map location or filter by your needs. Traveling with Fido? Toggle on “pet friendly.”
• Need a second opinion? See ratings, reviews and photos from fellow bookers
• Geo Rates provide even more savings off our already-discounted rates, based on your current location (find these deals marked in green in the app)
• Our HT Perks program makes loyalty a breeze - the more you book, the better our deals get! Level up to claim more discounts and rewards
• Daily Drop rocks awesome surprise deals. Just swipe to unlock the extra special deal of the day
• 24/7 customer support (from real, live, nice people) for every booking
• Access to HT Pros, our in-app concierge (a real-live person at the ready to make your stay great, from grabbing you an extra toothbrush to making a dinner reservation at a hot restaurant or bar near your hotel)
• Supports paying with Apple Pay!
Some ways you can use us:
• Happy hour is never just an hour. You can book where the night takes you
• Skip the commute. With a same day deal, traffic can wait
• Let’s have a threeday! Long weekends just got better with killer hotel deals
• Business or pleasure - why not both? Lock down biz travel in 10 seconds then book another night just for fun
• Go big on your bucket list and score a luxury trip to Paris on the cheap
• Group travel made simple! Book multiple rooms in Napa for the ultimate friends weekend
• Summer road trips just got more fun. Find new hotels at every stop and save
• Surprise! Last minute vacations are the best gifts. Text the BFF “Vegas, tonight” and the rest is history
In the Press:
• “The app made its name with last-minute deals, but you can plan as far as 100 days out and even score baller rooms for way less” - Conde Naste Traveler
• “HotelTonight what did I do without you?” - Kelly Osbourne
• “You can get great, cut-rate deals on hotels… including luxury hotels.“ - Jeff Rossen, Today Show
• “My fav travel app.” - Samantha Brown, Travel Channel Host
• “I love saving on last minute bookings using the HotelTonight app.” - The Points Guy
• Instagram: @HotelTonight
• Twitter: @HotelTonight
• Facebook: facebook.com/HotelTonight
• Got feedback? We’re all ears. Hit us up at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotels we love. Deals you’ll love. Tonight, tomorrow, and beyond - book awesome hotels at amazing rates. Travel doesn’t have to be out of reach. Whether it’s a last minute weekend getaway or a dream vacation, we’ve got you covered. Download HotelTonight today to start planning less and living more.
HotelTonight brings you amazing hotel deals for tonight, tomorrow and beyond! Hotels give us discounts on their unsold rooms and you get to book amazing hotels at great prices. Three taps, one swipe, and you are booked!
Download now to find deals so good hotels will not let us put it on the website.
In the latest update, we’ve made performance improvements so it’s even easier and more fun to book a place on HotelTonight.
Ratings and Reviews
Whether you just want to get away or totally forgot to reserve a room, Hotel Tonight proves that last-minute accommodations don’t have to be last resorts. By unearthing unsold rooms, this helpful app can offer some steep savings. A streamlined interface puts photos in the forefront, and when you’re ready to book, it’s as simple as could be. Bring on the spontaneous trips!
Great hotel choices and prices, BUT treated poorly upon arrival
The concept of the app is genius. Prices are good and fair for last min booking. Would be great if they could lower the prices after a certain time frame and/or offer a rate for after 2am check in and same day check out. Sometimes you just party too hard that you just want to crash in a nice bed till 10am and leave.
(This is directed to the business development team when picking new places) But I realize that third party bookings are not the main revenue generator but at least treat us with some kind of respect. We filled a room for a very low price that might have been empty. We helped you achieve 100% occupancy and made you look good to corporate... if you have a bigger room, maybe a upgrade would be nice because after that, I’ll always try and stay with you. I rather stay at the same place then different ones... in the end I paid for something. If it’s the quality you want to take out, fine but keep my check in process the same as others. And maybe offer more upgrade options... giving me a bunk bed for me and my man to sleep on after a club night is not cute. At least tell me your going to put me in there. POD hotel was smart and made separate category’s for the bunk rooms, they rest of you should too.
Rude Customer Service
I’ve used HT for a while and like it’s simplicity. No issues when it works. But this past month I booked a room in NYC for 2 nights. The night before, I got an email saying there was an issue with the hotel and they were not able to accommodate. Both nights. So I called, HT said they would create a credit and a bonus $100 for the inconvenience, and I could book someplace else immediately. So far, the service was solid.
But then, a couple of weeks later, I noticed that Both the cancelled booking and the new booking were charged to my credit card. I called HT, figuring they would easily accommodate the refund of the cancelled booking since they told me I would receive a credit immediately. No. It was a hassle. And the person I was dealing with kept insisting they did nothing wrong - even though they said a credit should have been immediately added to my account. They said I booked the second hotel too fast for the credit. Well, that’s not immediate. They said I should have noticed this in the checkout process.
In the end, they credited my money with a stern warning this is a one time thing. But I could have used a bit more empathy from their customer service. It would have gone a long way to me recommending/using the service in the future.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hotel Tonight Inc
- 39.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2018 Hotel Tonight, Inc.