Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Record,
sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
• High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats (see below)
• Effects include over 15 FX modules to enhance your mix (see below)
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drum pads
• MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
• MIDI file import/export (import entire MIDI files, export tracks)
• Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
• Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
• Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
• Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
• Save and load your songs, import/export to WAV, MP3, FLAC & MIDI
• IAA App support (In/Out), Audiobus support (In/Out)
• Audio recording (external and internal sources)
• Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
• Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE 'Plugin' Version of this App#
IN APP PURCHASES
FL Studio Mobile includes in-app purchases of two Instrument modules (Groove Machine Synth & Transistor Bass Synth) and some sample library content for DirectWave (sample player).
Included Instrument modules: Drum Sampler, DirectWave Sampler, MiniSynth & SuperSaw.
Included Effect modules (all Effects modules are included): Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser and Stereoizer.
Included Content: Drum Samples - 1031, DirectWave Instruments - 272, MiniSynth presets - 147, SuperSaw presets - 155. The user forum (tap HELP and USERS & SUPPORT FORUM in the App) includes access free DirectWave, MiniSynth and SuperSaw content. The USER MANUAL + VIDEO TUTORIALS further explain how to import your own content.
WANT TO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY?
Install FL STUDIO 20 for macOS / Windows and you can use the FL Studio Mobile Plugin. This is identical to the App, as a plugin inside FL Studio. Get it here: http://www.image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html
MANUAL / SUPPORT / TRAINING / VIDEOS
TROUBLE-SHOOTING & ISSUES
Please help us to help you! In the App, tap 'Help > Users & Support Forums' to register FL Studio Mobile to your Image-Line account and gain access to the forum. You can then report bugs, make feature requests and access free downloadable content:
Bug fixes and stability improvements
NOTE: To report bugs please tap the HELP button and let us know in the USERS & SUPPORT FORUM thanks!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good, but could be far better than it actually is
Id lean more toward one star because I’m unable to finish a track with it, but it’s got good aspects to it. Good to get ideas out, but finishing a track is a migraine waiting to happen. I am a dubstep producer and am disappointed gms has no phase reset/lfo reset. Can’t get lfos to fall into place. You can make great sounds with it, but I can’t do what I want with them. Fl mobile has a good concept but it needs more. It’s 2020, computers are dinosaurs. If I was capable of being your competitor and had knowledge in app creation, I’d do it and go way over your heads. Get with the program. Laptops are the past. Phones are the present.
1. Allow third parties to incorporate plugins to your daw.
2. Have more plugins like serum, sytrus or massive or at least improve upon the ones already there. Stop making me feel like I am using a stripped down skeleton of fl studio. You can do it. Caustic did it.
3. Still sidechaining using volume automation, you need to integrate that into a compressor.
4. Put in a multiband compressor.
5. Think beyond what you have accomplished, it’s pathetic how it’s been around for this long and there is barely anything to it. If we need to pay for add ons, so be it. Makes us happier, more money in your pockets.
Developer Response ,
Please tap HELP then USERS & SUPPORT FORUM to get help from our staff. If you report your problems there we will work with you to fix them.
Great DAW, but....
FL Studio Mobile is a great app, it's very affordable and it's easy to produce your own music. Though, I would like to have the ability to add your own synths and/or have a large variety of synths and instruments to go with the ones already included in the app.
There are definitely lots of features that can be used. But everything is so hard to find compared to the desktop version of the software.
GarageBand for iOS is by no means a superior DAW, but at least it’s very easy to learn and find what you need. Everything in FL Studio Mobile is unnecessarily convoluted.
I WANT to like it. But I can’t.
- 272.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Image Line Software NV
- In-App Purchases
- Varazdin Orchestral Mobile $3.99
- Drumaxx $1.99
- Sliced Beats $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.