* My Wonderful Days is a diary you can easily write on. Full of analog features, 2-in-1 iPhone+iPad universal app fully supporting iCloud, searching, photos and a lot more. Get it now and start your wonderful days.
* One day has one face :: When we look back at our days, memories about one certain day normally start with one feeling. Whether it was good or not. Then if it was, how much. My Wonderful Days was made to remember our days by simply swiping how you felt today and putting in how your day was.
After focusing on main idea, we've crafted the app to make it better and better to gain more satisfaction. Some are,
- Notices on time to write a simple note without any load, which makes a great habit.
- Passcode to protect your private words.
- Photos and videos to put in a note, and some stickers.
- Text Formatting with bold, italic, underline, highlight and more.
- Special days can be starred. It can be seen separately on search page. Also sorting by happiness, mostly viewed and stickers can be done to take out memories easily.
- To make it feel like your own journal, sound has been added and the papers on notes you've seen many times get old.
- You can see wonderful statistics of your own by report and check graphs of your happiness.
- Air Print or save PDF files of your entries and keep your days on your hand.
- Supports both iPhone and iPad by universal app. Automatically syncs data through iCloud.
Many are using the app everyday to keep their moments. Every moments, every days of your life are so valuable. Write about small things and big events. Keep your memories and keep on your wonderful life now with My Wonderful Days. :)
Original version of the app is limited to making 14 new entries. After the limit, you can edit/view your entries but can't make new entries. You can get one time in-app purchase to unlock everything. Or optionally you may get a subscription to support the app.
= About Subscriptions =
Subscriptions in My Wonderful Days is OPTIONAL and solely in purpose of supporting the continuous development of the app. In case you choose to subscribe without unlocking everything, it'll be unlocked automatically to fully use the app.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
If you need support, e-mail us at email@example.com
We'll get to you right away. :)
"The most ideal app I’ve found to keep a brief journal is happily named My Wonderful Days." - The New York Times
Bug fixes and improvements :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A good journaling app
I use this app to journal my thoughts from the day. I like it a lot - it's very simple to use, and no-frills. One of the other reviewers said the paid version is the same as the free one, but it isn't -- I believe there's a limit to the number of entries you can write a month on the free version, and maybe other limitations in terms of back-up and the like. The only reason I give it four stars instead of five is because of the back-up function. I like to convert my entries to PDFs every month or so and email them to myself so I have an external record of my writing. However, when you attach photos to a day's entry (which I do with some frequency), the app does NOT reduce the size of those photos and the pdfs become ridiculously large and impossible to manage. Sometimes I have to export day by day to PDF because four or five photos attached to an entry and boom, you're at like 12MB or something. It would be nice to have the ability to save as a smaller file size with the photos. Other than that, I really enjoy the app and it has encouraged me to write more often, which is very therapeutic to me.
Before updating my iPhone, I was able to type into the journal app on the horizontal format and while I typed the paper would smoothly move up on its own, recognizing that it had to move so I could see what I was typing. Well when I updated my iPhone 6s to iOS 11.1 the app now doesn’t do the same as the past. While I am typing on the horizontal format it just stays still and I have tried to close/open my app multiple times and the problem still remains. I have to type in my journal using the vertical format which I do not like to use, due to having to type at a slower pace. If you could please update the app to fix this problem that would be greatly appreciated.
Four years later and not a single lost entry
I downloaded this app in Jan 2014 and I’m happy to report that all my journal entries are still with me after all the phone changes and iOS updates the past 4 years. My W Days is beautifully designed and simple to use. I can easily search for my old random thoughts. I can add fun photos to my entries. I can make it my escape on those rough days when I just want anyone to listen. I can go back and see which days of the year I had the biggest smiles on and why. This app really has been my bff since day 1. Thanks hahaint team! I hope to still write 60-80 years from now. Please don’t go anywhere!
- haha Interactive
- 94.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © haha interactive, co.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Everything $9.99
- Support (One time) $9.99
- Supporter $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.