Easily turn your phone into a high definition Mac or PC webcam.
Perfect for business, online teaching, live streaming and more, EpocCam works seamlessly with popular video conferencing and broadcast software. Connect via USB or stream camera footage to your PC over Wi-Fi, and move freely while broadcasting anywhere in your local network.
Easily add a secondary camera angle to your existing setup. With EpocCam drivers installed on your computer, your phone automatically appears as a webcam in apps like Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and OBS Studio.
Employ EpocCam to leverage the superior processing power of your phone, and look just as polished online as you do in person.
- Webcam App: convert your phone into a high definition computer webcam.
- Software friendly: Zoom, Microsoft Teams, OBS Studio, and more.
- Perfect for Remote Work: business, online teaching, content creation, etc.
- Easy Multicam Solution: add another camera angle to your setup.
- Wireless Freedom: connect via Wi-Fi for unrestricted movement.
- One-Time Setup: phone automatically appears as a webcam in computer software.
- Compatibility: works with Mac and Windows PC.
Turn your phone into a webcam in minutes:
1. Get the EpocCam app
2. Download and install the computer drivers
3. Connect phone to PC via Wi-Fi or USB
4. Set EpocCam as the webcam on your computer
- EpocCam App: iOS 13.0 or later
- EpocCam Drivers: macOS 10.14 or later / Windows 10
- Wi-Fi network or USB cable
Learn more: https://elgato.com/epoccam
EpocCam 1.6 adds the following improvements:
- The app now remember which camera was selected when last used and will open using that camera.
- Pushed some pixels to fix a UI issues on iPhone SE.
- Updated links to setup and troubleshooting information.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Neat app. And free.
I just downloaded it and am getting used to how it works. It’s outputting an SD signal (4:3 instead of 16:9), which is less than ideal, but it certainly will get the job done when I need an extra angle.
It only sends the video to my computer when the app is active on my phone, which makes sense. It installed two virtual cameras on my computer (probably front and back, though I can’t test it yet bc the front camera is currently locked), and I don’t know whether you can use both at the same time or not. If not, then I’m anticipating some difficulty switching between them on the fly.
It says at the bottom that if I review the app, I can access the front camera as well, so here’s hoping that works.
At the moment, it doesn’t work. I start the app viewer on my computer and all I see is a blank white page. It doesn’t have controls on it like it shows in the video of how to setup. I’m sure once it works it is probably awesome, but at the moment, it’s worthless. I’m not computer illiterate btw. I’ve done quite a bit of writing my own computer programs, at one point using machine language. So it’s very likely not user error. I will work on it to see if I can correct the issue and get it working and post back if I do.
After uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling them, it magically started working. Sometimes that’s all it takes but so weird it didn’t install correctly the first time. Anyway is working perfectly now and even for lower quality video being sent over (limit being it’s the free version), it still looks great. Very impressed.
A free app thats actually free but worth paying for
This app is very promising even for a free app. it is usable it's not demo crap where The only downside is the occasional not to intrusive ad. There's a bit of a connect delay then once it's up and running it runs pretty well. The best part is you can run thit in to camtwist And have a whole lot more fun!! like a roving camera Live feeding a projector with video effects. It Has a few bugs and clerks here and there but it's my number one pick for sending video from my phone to my computer live. I haven't really used it for anything but I still feel like I want to buy it ( it would be nice if there was a sale, I find I'm impulsive purchasing in the under three dollar range). I don't know what else to say I've been looking for something like this for a long time.
- Corsair Memory, Inc.
- 8.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Corsair Memory, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.