With the First Federal Mobile Banking App, you can check your available balances, view transaction history, transfer funds between accounts, pay your bills, view and activate your cash back offers and contact customer service. Manage your finances on the go. First Federal Mobile Banking.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.ourfirstfed.com/home/privacy
- Accounts UI changes
- New design for Account cards
- Updated display for Available balance
- Enhanced security when logging with temporary password
- Better guidance for locked out state
- Account details enhanced to show more detail
- Average Daily Balance
- Routing number per Account type
- Bug fixes and general enhancement
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The Big Easy
When I think of apps I think, how easy are they to use? Well the First Fed app is excellent in that it is very simple and hassle free and when I have to do something it does it. What more can you say? Five stars!
Thank you very much for an app that is easy to navigate. I use this for my personal as well as business. I would highly recommend this app to anyone!
The app states successful deposit but then sometimes doesn’t make it to my account.
If there was a way to be automatically notified via email if the final step didn’t work that would be very helpful.
- First Federal Savings & Loan Association of Port Angeles
- 31.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.