Pro Metronome - The best metronome app. Period.
Featured in Apple's WWDC 2014 showcase "Apps We Can't Live Without."
Pro Metronome is a powerful tool that helps you master both daily practice and stage performance. It has redefined how more than 4 million people sync to a beat. At the heart of the app lies our extremely precise, studio-quality metronome which we've refined even further with 3.13.
The free version is packed with features. We feature 13 different metronome tones including even a voice option. Running our newest RTP (Real-Time Playback) technology, our metronome clocks an accuracy of ±20μs.
Pro Metronome is all about customization. Change beat tones, accents, and even the dynamics of your rhythm ("f", "mf", "p" and "mute"). The Pro Version unlocks even more features including subdivisions and polyrhythm settings. Create complex patterns with triplets, dotted notes and non-standard time signatures.
The app supports several ways to experience beats. The free version of the app includes sound, but upgrading to Pro enables Visual, Flash, Vibrate and Airplay Modes. Visual and Vibrate Modes are great when you're playing loud instruments or when you need to FEEL the beat. Flash Mode uses the device's camera flash to sync up the entire band easily. You can even use Airplay Mode to beam the metronome to a projector or Apple TV!
Pro Metronome doesn't just help you keep time, it also helps you train. Pro Metronome built the Rhythm Trainer which mutes a selected bar in the beat, allowing your brain to fill in the gap and thus train your innate sense of timing. It's a simple, heavily requested idea not found in any other app to date.
Pro Metronome also supports a host of secondary features: background play mode, in-app volume adjust and even the ability to save song/tempo playlists to share with friends. It's a powerful, elegant and intuitive app - a must for the modern musician.
Pro Metronome Basic Features:
* Intuitive, ad-free interface even in the free version
* Dynamic time signature settings
* 13 different time-keeping styles, including a counting voice
* Dynamic accent settings, including f, mf, p, and mute indicators
* Tap in your own BPM
* Color Mode – see the beats graphically displayed on screen
* Pendulum Mode, for visual feedback
* Power-Saving/Background Modes – works in lock screen, home, or in another app
* In-app volume adjustment
* Extreme precision (±20μs) using RTP (Real Time Playback) technology
* Timer to help you keep track of your session
* Tone generators
* Landscape Mode for increased resolution
* Universal app – supported on iPhone, iPod and iPad
* Audiobus support
* Apple Watch support
Pro Features include:
* Sensory aids: LED/Screen Flash Mode (iPhone 4 and above) and vibration (only available for iPhones)
* Subdivisions including triplets, dotted notes, and many more
* Polyrhythms – stack two rhythm tracks on top of each other
* Programmable playlists – save and load your favorite settings
* Dual Screen Mode using AirPlay (requires iPhone 4s/iPad2 and above)
* Wirelessly playlists sharing
* Rhythm Trainer – helps to develop your steady beats
* Stage Mode – the indispensable companion for performing musicians.
* Practice Mode – allows you to programme automatic tempo change to suit your practice regime.
EUMLab helps unleash your musical talent! With pioneering technology, EUMLab create sleek, beautiful products for both the professional and novice musician alike.
Find out more about us: EUMLab.com
Follow us on Twitter/Facebook: @EUMLab
Questions? Write us: email@example.com
Watch our videos: eum.io/eumvideo
Hey guys, the Pro Metronome app is becoming more powerful!
1. Programmable playlist is now available
2. Now you can choose the timing to switch songs in playlist, on touch or on next downbeat
3. Optimized the appearance of playlist interface
4. Settings can be configured manually with clearer interface
5. Added tone generator feature
6. Optimized the experience in Stage Mode
7. Volume control is easier now
8. Fixed bug for the watch app
9. Now you can purchase separate in-App-Purchase features as you like
10. Supported traditional Chinese language
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Greatest metronome app ever!
I have been playing percussion basically my entire life, and have gone through quite a few different metronomes that were okay. I mean, they kept time, sure, but they couldn’t do a good many things that would have helped me improve. This metronome does that. For instance, the 4/4 time setting is not static on this metronome. You can change the number of beats per measure among other things in case you need to practice playing a song like “The Ocean” by Led Zeppelin (which is in 7/8 time). Plus, I’m sure I need not mention the amazing array of sounds and customization available in this app. You can even play to uploaded songs. No need to tap it out yourself and find the correct timing before going off of the actual song and using the metronome (which is time consuming and quite annoying, if you ask me). You can just hit the song you need and it will give you the correct timing and bpm for it. These producers made an amazing app that is free (or includes a small, one-time purchase if you want a REALLY good experience like me) and is very high quality. They just did an outstanding job and I can HIGHLY recommended this app to anyone who has been a long-time musician or even is just starting out. To the producers, thank you so much. This app has really done a lot for the quality of my percussion playing. I appreciate all the hard work that went into this.
The Greatest Metronome for Me!
Well, I never really downloaded myself. I was recommended this app because of my Piano Teacher. Turns out, It is a solid one! I have been using this app ever since I STARTED PIANO 3 YEARS AGO!!! I can tell you this producers, you've done a very well done job! But, I only do the basics since my teacher told me not to mess with anything else. And I know why, since it's really complicated for me. Remember, I'm just getting THE HANG of it! So I would like to make a suggestion for you. Can you please do a tutorial or instructions once they downloaded it? Because, the new people trying out your app DOESN'T have a clue what to do! That would be nice for me and the new people! Also, you made it easier for me! It's much better for me because I don't have to do my own Metronome! (Besides It didn't work out good 😬 😂) It's even FREE, so you don't have to use ANY CENT from you wallet! Thank YOU guys for this app. It is making my life better and also as a Piano student! Wish you guys the best and have a happy year!
It’s not a bad app, but I was overwhelmingly frustrated.
Like I said, it’s not a bad app. It’s got great features and foreseeable success. I liked the fact that you could set timers and change the sound of each beat if you wanted, but I suggest not using the tap button to change the tempo. That’s not my main issue with my short lived experience with this app, but just to test it out, I was tapping along with the tempo I already had (120bpm) to see if it’d only change one or two numbers or not at all. It plummeted down to 80bpm; not even close.
Other than that, everything was great...almost. I was trying to play music and I would have to keep stopping because the last beat would somehow keep muting itself. To add insult to injury, the tempo would move up two beats every few minutes, and I was entirely confused. My frustration continued to grow as pop ups to buy the full version assaulted my screen repeatedly.
It kept opening different sections by itself and I couldn’t get anything done. Needless to say, it is no longer on my phone.
- Xiao Yixiang
- 89.5 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, German, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- ©2014 EUMLab, Xanin Tech. GmbH. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $3.99
- Subdivisions $0.99
- Polyrhythm $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.