xNotes, My Personal Documents, Diary.
1. Text notes.
2. Handwriting notes, support Apple Pencil and pressure touch.
3. Table notes, export to pdf.
4. Camera pictures and movies.
5. Photo Album pictures and movies.
6. Folder tree structures.
7. Folder view and file view on both columns.
8. Drag and drop to move file to folder.
9. Image crop, resize, rotate.
10. Zip and unzip, including sub-folders, easy to backup and restore.
11. HTTP Share.
12. Private password.
13. Support Dropbox download/upload.
14. Support Bookmarklet, save web pages from Safari to this app.
15. Support jpg, jpeg, bmp, bmpf, ico, cur, xbm, gif, tif, tiff, png, mp4, mpg, mov, m4v
16. Can open zip, htm, html, pdf, xml, txt, docx, xlsx, pptx, doc, xls, ppt
17. Play audio/video files in current folder continuously or repeatedly
18. Save web page to local, including embed images.
19. Bluetooth transfer between devices.
20. Pinch on file or folder list to zoom in and out.
21. Image pasteboard support.
22. Integrated forum to discuss questions.
No ads for upgrade users.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I changed my password to ”E” I them closed the app and re-opened it. I then proceed to type in the letter E. Apparently it wasn't the password, but it was... Why didn't it save? I also tried to turn off the ”Show this again” thing. I proceed to open the app and Shows the ”Tap 3 times to type password” thing......
However, before I did the password, it did look very well and was made very well.
Developer Response ,
Do you mean you changed password but it does not save? What is your old and new password? You said “E” which confused me. Also if you turn off display the prompt message, it should show blank page when open the app, it works well on mine.
Possibly the best note app I’ve seen
If there’s one class of apps that I have expertise or maybe an obsession his note taking apps. This particular one has more features than any other I’ve seen. The tree style outline that. FOLDS along with type of file makes this I truly useable and productive app. Search the App Store and see how many note taking apps I have a collapsible outline with multiple levels, there are very few and Omni wants about 29 bucks. If someone thinks this is junk has written in another review they haven’t really used it. I use it for my legal work which will project onto a screen. I need other areas folded so they’re not viewable. I have to be able to pull up any type of evidential file type, Video, audio or text from Interrogatories. The only other amazing note taking app for studying as margin notes. What these two apps you can pretty much pull off anything. Absolute great work to the developer.A matching software for the PC would be awesome.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your good words! I am trying to make it better.
Great Note taking App. Could be better...
Really like the collapsing outline structure. Please add editing features to the Notes or Text. I would like to be able to Change different fonts and font sizes, Add Boldface, Underline, Italic, Highlight and type Text in different colors. Just adding these features would greatly enhance this App. Thanks!
- Shanmin Xu
- 82.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Heavenbrook
- In-App Purchases
- xNote Upgrade $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.