Video 2 Photo - HD 4+
Extract still picture in movie
Video 2 Photo - HD allows you to export one or more high quality photos from your videos (and Live Photos) in a quick, fun and original way.
Why would you do that?
• Sometimes you hesitate between taking a photo or a video. Take a video! thanks to 'Video 2 Photo' you can now extract from your video as many images as you like!
• Taking 'The' good picture of an object, animal or person that moves is almost impossible. With 'Video 2 Photo' this becomes feasible.
• You have inadvertently recorded a video when you wanted to take a picture. With 'Video 2 Photo' you can finally recover photos from this video.
• Taking a picture of yourself is always difficult. With 'Video 2 Photo' you can choose exactly the right image that suits you best.
• You need a precise tool to export multiple consecutive photos and use them with another application.
• Choose a representative picture of your best videos and put it as wallpaper or print it in order to have it always with you.
• Have fun watching your favorite movies frame by frame and find the little detail that you had never seen before.
The Input video can be imported from your device in several ways.
The modified version (if there is one) or the original version of the video are both available.
The camera can be used directly to record a video if needed.
You can also connect your device to your computer in order to drag and drop specific videos (Files feature).
An animated and original interface allows you to precisely select a picture from all the ones contained in the video.
It is also possible to view the video (possibly in full screen) and to directly target a specific time.
Once the image is selected, you will be able to view it (possibly in full screen), to eventually crop it (keeping the most interesting part of it) and to export it (to PNG, JPEG or HEIC files) in different ways:
• archive it in the camera roll of your iDevice
• send it by email
• retrieve it via iTunes file sharing (or the File app)
• copy it (and thus paste it into other applications)
• print it
• open it directly in another application supporting image import.
• and even send it as a tweet or to facebook !
HD Images exported using Video 2 Photo have the highest possible resolution and quality.
Their resolution being the exact same one than the videos they are extracted from (a 1920 x 1080 video will produce 1920 x 1080 images)
An exclusive batch export feature allows you to export multiple images from a source video at the same time.
If needed, some power user settings, located in the settings application, allows to change some parameters like the output file format (png/jpeg/heic), the associated meta-data, and some behaviors of the application.
This application can run, on your iPhone and your iPad, as a standalone application, or as an Action Extension (from the compatible applications like the Photo app).
Portrait and Landscape orientations are supported in all screens.
Dark mode of iOS13 is supported.
You will find the original and intuitive user interface, common to all our videos applications.
These applications have been featured many times by Apple and various websites.
Small fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Never wrote a review but... This app changed my life.... For the loved one I lost...
This app has changed my life.. It's hard when you are alone with your animal and no one can take a photo but you and your selfie stick.... Which always come out hideous.. I suppose this theory works on people as well LOL...
However , my last weekend with saphire I was alone much of the time with the selfie.. All I had wanted was a few really good photos of us, to finalize almost two decades with this exquisite creature... My child... Known to others as a cat..
Anyhow, when i finally learned how to use it as a third party extension, within the photos app... WELL MY LIFE HAS CHANGED ! Im on to wine bottle number 2 now, and have around 30 photos alone that I have extracred, just from two videos !!!! I've got about 40 videos to go, so looks like I will get the frame worthy shots I have grieved over not having, as I was alone... And now this app changed everything...
...IN HONOR OF MY SAPPHIRE... Thank you devs!
BEST APP EVER!!
I’ve never written a review before but have to because this app is so great - seriously, never before & it is that great.
I take a lot of pictures, mostly of people (my family not random people), & have a ton of photo apps. This app is more helpful to me than all of the others. Instead of trying to take the perfect picture now I primarily take videos. Then, using this app, I go through the video & extract amazing pictures. Every tiny gesture & micro expression is there & the process to ‘snap’ photos from the videos is super simple. If there’s something easier than super simple then it’s that.
If you want to easily take the best candid pictures of your life then you need this app.
Very easy to use!!
Simply the BEST! You no longer have to choose between getting video or that "perfect" picture. This app allows you to capture the perfect picture from a video EVERY time. There is no learning curve...just shoot the video, open the app and choose the video. You can capture as many frames as you like- you have literally hundreds/ thousands to choose from, depending on the size of your video. Once you've found the perfect picture- just tap to select it. You are then prompted to save it to your camera roll, email, copy, print, open in..., or iTunes file sharing. You can also crop the photo before you save it.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Francis Bonnin
- 47.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © PacoLabs
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.