MTSU Mobile 4+
Middle Tennessee State University
Designed for iPad
MTSU Mobile, an app developed by students for students at Middle Tennessee State University, is designed for the use of anyone interested in learning more about our university.
- Home screen -- lets you save your class schedule (both professors & students) to the home screen, viewing what you have left to do today; also includes current and forecasted campus weather
- Alerts -- view current MTSU alerts on the home screen, with the option to view detailed information in the alerts feature
- Map It! -- this feature will allow you to map just about anything you want to - from buildings to the Raider Express bus routes right on your device!
- News & Events -- Keep up with the latest news involving MTSU, including campus events and sports news!
-Schedule -- Need to know what your next class is on the fly? Schedule will let you sign-in and get your schedule, then Map It!
- Calendar -- The academic calendar
- Dining -- find all that MTSU has to offer with places to chill and grab a bite to eat with Dining!
Check out the student development team at the MTSU mobile website!
Thank you for downloading MTSU Mobile and enjoy!
icons provided by: https://icons8.com/
Calendar is updated to show Student Activities/Events instead of Student Dates/Deadlines.
Ratings and Reviews
Mymt section crashes
Mymt section seems to not work at all. Like you can sign in, however when clicking on an organization it crashes.
Decent, but showing its age
MT Mobile is alright. Personally I only use it for the bus tracking or for the map, but it’s pretty common to see people use it around campus. It *is* starting to show signs of age, or at least a lack of maintenance:
- the app doesn’t natively support (and scales to fit) iPhone Plus/Max (6.7”) screens. It’s very noticeable with alerts and leaves the entire UI feeling “off”.
- no dark mode support.
If someone ends up reading this review, I might as well make a feature request: bus tracking widgets? Although the way the tracker is set up might prevent that from working.
Pretty good, but where is pipeline?
I like this apps ability to provide common info that a student usually needs day to day (dining hours, maps, classes, D2L, etc) all of which is great. The only thing that I don't like is the omission of pipelineMT entirely! I work on campus and it would be awesome to be able to enter my hours right from the app. Pipeline doesn't like to work in the Safari browser for iPhone. I know I probably represent like 1% of the general MTSU community and not everybody needs to use pipeline as regularly, but it would be awesome for the app to be all-inclusive and make everything available. :)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Middle Tennessee State University
- 42.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Middle Tennessee State University