Control PowerPoint presentations that are running on your computer.
Rehearse your slide show while on the go.
Show your presentation without a computer by using a VGA adapter (iPhone 4 / iPad or later) or an Apple TV via AirPlay mirroring (iPhone4S, iPad 2, or later).
MyPoint improves the slideshow for both the presenter and the audience in many ways:
- Presenter can keep in contact with the audience at all times, no need to turn around or go back to the computer.
- Comments or notes on the current slide are visible to the presenter.
- Preview of the next slides helps presenter to prepare audience on what's coming next.
- Requests from the audience to go back to a certain slide can be fulfilled in an instant.
* Slide navigation: back / next / jump to slide via slide browser
* Display on iPhone: Current slide, notes, preview of next 3 slides
* Network connection: Wifi, auto-detection of computer via Bonjour
* Slideshows: Supports slideshows with notes, animations, and different screen ratio's (e.g. widescreen)
* Portrait, landscape and full-screen mode (iPad only)
* Several pointer shapes to choose from, replacing a traditional laser pointer
* Annotate or mark the current slide with the pen in different colors
* A timer keeps let's you easily keep track of your time while presenting.
* Synchronizes automatically with current slide after re-launch of App during a presentation
You need to install a small application on your PC/Mac, which can be downloaded at: http://mypointpro.com/download.html
This allows you to:
* control presentations on your computer
* load presentations from your computer to your iOS device so that you can later on show or rehearse your presentation without a computer.
Current limitations; most of them we plan to address in future releases:
- When controlling presentations on your computer:
* You cannot switch presentations via MyPoint, but you can switch presentations on your computer and MyPoint will pick up the new presentation.
- When showing presentations via VGA adapter or AirPlay (AppleTV) :
* Movements of animations or slide transitions are not displayed.
* The supported slide resolution is limited by the resolution of the computer display used when loading the presentation from your computer.
In case you are interested in a particular enhancement please contact us via our support email.
* PowerPoint 2003, 2007, 2010 or 2013 on Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, or 2003
* PowerPoint 2008 or 2011 on Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, or 10.9
For controlling or loading presentations iPhone / iPad / iPod touch and computer have to be connected to the same WiFi network.
Support for iOS 8
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t Work - No Tech Support
I purchased and installed this app. It sounded like just what I was looking for. I got my iPad to connect to my MacBook pro, and the iPad could be used to click through the presentation, but I could not see the Power Point presentation on he iPad. So its pretty useless - a regular remote clicker does the same and is a lot less bulky.
I contacted their tech support several times with no response.
So for me this app is a ’no-go.'
As a communicator I use this app weekly
Over the past 4+ years I have used the mypoint app weekly and found it to be the best presenters tool out there for use with my iPad/iPhone. It gives me the freedom to jump between slides while communicating- i'm not tied down to the order of slides in my presentation. Love it!
Work good not great
Overall this is a great app communicates well with the PC. But there are a few bugs that need fixing maybe a couple more updates and I give it five stars. Maybe some overall changes inside it is a little buggy sometimes and will shut down randomly.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.