iAuditor is a mobile inspection app that helps raise safety and quality standards across the organization by digitizing business checklists and forms. Over 26,000 organizations across all industries; ranging from global businesses such as General Electric and IKEA, to local businesses, trust iAuditor to make their inspections, audits, and reporting easy.
iAuditor enables teams to:
1. Create smart inspection forms & checklists -Scan any existing form, copy and paste questions, choose from over 100k premade customizable templates, or build an inspection template from scratch with our drag-and-drop template maker.
2. Perform seamless Inspections & audits - Perform inspections in the field, schedule future inspections, and set reminders. Inspections with iAuditor allow you to upload photos, and add notes.
3. Collaborative Actions - Raise issues inside or outside of inspections. Assign follow-up corrective actions to members of your team and be able to track every issue spotted in real-time.
4. Reports - Reports are instantly generated after completing inspections and are securely saved in your account. Export and share professional reports across multiple recipients.
5. Analytics - Log into your iAuditor account on the web to see your analytics dashboard. iAuditor’s built-in analytics allows you to see graphical representations of your data, allowing you to spot trends, identify frequently failing items, and see where performance is excellent.
6. Team Management - Share templates with your team to standardize processes. Organize what, when, and how you share your inspections and reports. Notify everyone what they need to do, and receive data and reports back as soon as each inspection is completed.
7. Sensors Automation - Connect your sensors and data feed so that you can monitor conditions in real-time. Get a notification on your mobile device when things go out of range so you can respond instantly.
iAuditor is commonly used for:
Safety Inspections - Risk assessments, incident reports, Job Safety Analysis (JSA), Health and Safety audits (HSE), and Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
Quality Control Checks - Food safety inspections, cleaning checklists, maintenance inspections, site audits, and construction audits
Work Management - Business checklists, work orders, six sigma (6s), and good manufacturing practices (GMP)
What Our Customers Say:
“iAuditor is the life-blood of our quality and safety management systems. We are using it to report on everything—from QHSE [Quality Health Safety Environment] field audits, PPE [Personal Protective Equipment] inspections, contractor onboarding, equipment service and repair templates, asset tracking— along with all of our permits to work.” - Gary Bonnett, Director of Quality, Health and Safety Environment (QHSE) at BOS Solutions
"Getting iAuditor out to 760+ shops, with so many employees was surprisingly easy. It's not often you get that in a roll out of this magnitude. We rolled it out in a matter of weeks.” - Simon McBurney, Senior Delivery Analyst at Coles Supermarket
Get everyone on the same paperless page with iAuditor today.
Subscriptions will automatically renew each month and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. Monthly renewals are charged at the then-current rates for the type of subscription and length of subscription term (monthly or annual), each as applicable. Subscriptions will be charged in AUD or USD depending on the country of residence.
Terms of Service: https://safetyculture.com/legal/terms-and-conditions
You can now add required evidence or actions to an inspection! Rest easy knowing the right information will be captured and the next steps are clear for your team. There’s also a few changes behind the scenes that will make your experience even better.
Ratings and Reviews
Corporate Safety Auditor
I visit lots of construction sites plus different facilities, across my state and in other states. I perform different types of audits. In the past I used paper forms. Now I use iAuditor for those audits & I love the app. It is simple to use on my iPad, customizes easily to any task from simple to complex & from general to specific. I can take photos, mark those up with comments, arrows or circles, insert comments in any field from myself or the person being audited, get live signatures, schedule follow ups & send audit results to multiple parties immediately so we can celebrate together, or help make sure any issues will be resolved & not fall through the cracks, it is a great tool that has made my job easier. I have been using it for about 3 years now & I give it two thumbs up.
Longtime user--The return of our search button would be nice!
More inconsistencies with iAuditor. The previous update for Ios removed the history button from our reporting with no word of when or if it will return. Generally if apps perform updates that mess up things, they work to get a fix asap. That doesn't seem to be the case here. We've reach out multiple times to support and 90% of the time, they don't even know what we're talking about. We need this function added back. Additionally, during one the iAuditor Boot Camps it was revealed that pdf forms could be added to information fields in the report however, we still do not have this function as well. I was told it was a technical error, to contact support. When I contacted support I was told it could be up to 3 more months before this option became available to me. I love iAuditor, it has been a game changer for our business but the inconsistencies in the way the app runs, the way the updates are a crap shoot, the way some functions work for others and do not work for ithers has us looking for other options. I really wish iAuditor would get it's act together or provide some honest clarity as to when issues will be fixed. A little transparency goes a long way.
Developer Response ,
Hey there! Thank you for the feedback and the review. We do our best to keep our iAuditor platforms as consistent as possible so the issues you mentioned do seem very strange. We would love to discuss this further with you so please shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with some details you mentioned and we're happy to look into this further.
Program continues to freeze and close at random times during audits.
Problem description: freezes, kicks me back out to mobile device home screen. I have to restart the app and go to incomplete reports. Sometimes it saves last steps, but not consistently
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SafetyCulture Pty Ltd
- 117.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2012, 2020 SafetyCulture Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Standard Individual Subscription $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.