*FULL VERSION, ALL FX - NO ADDITIONAL PURCHASES, NO POP-UPS*
"The best free DJ app" - Mixmag
"Quality app" - Digital DJ Tips
"Beautiful design & faster performance" - DJ TechTools
"Clean, simple & professional look & feel" - Best-dj-software.com
/// MIX IN PERFECT SYNC
• Accurate BPM detection of your music, down to the last decimal
• Detailed waveforms to see the different movements of a song
• Stable sync: one-press & the 2 tracks never go out of phase
• Quantize mode: hot cues & loops are automatically set on the beat
• Customizable, manual pitch range (4 to 100%)
• Progressive, manual pitch bend
• Split audio: pre-listen tracks in your headphones before mixing them (In-App Purchase)
• Automix: Cross DJ mixes your tracks & play music automatically, from any sources (playlist, album, etc.)
• Auto Cue: Let Cross DJ automatically add cue markers at key moments of your tracks and jump from one part to another in one tap
/// OUTSTANDING AUDIO PERFORMANCE
• Realistic scratch sound - as on real turntables
• Audio FX: Hi & Low-Pass, Echo, Delay, Flanger, Chopper, Roll, Phaser, Brake & much more (In-App Purchase)
• Loops (16 to 1/32), slip loops, 16 large hot-cues pads
• Sampler: 72 samples, synced to the main player (In-App Purchase)
• Record your mix & share it to SoundCloud, Facebook & Twitter (In-App Purchase)
• Keylock mode: change BPM without affecting the tone (In-App Purchase)
• Key detection: detect the key of the songs and know which tracks sound good together
• Autogain : automatically equalizes the levels of 2 tracks + Autosync
• External mixer: control EQs and crossfader with hardware mixers
• MIDI controllers: Pioneer DDJ-WeGO1&2, Mixvibes U-Mix Control Pro I & II, Numark Mixtrack Pro I & II, Numark iDJ Live I & II, Hercules DJ Console RMX 2, Hercules DJ Control Instinct, Hercules DJ Control AIR, Vestax Spin2
• Multichannel audio for USB compliant multichannel soundcard
/// INTUITIVE INTERFACE
• Industry standard DJ setup: 2 decks, crossfader, Cue/Play/Sync buttons
• 3-band mixer with DJM EQ preset
• iTunes integration: sort tracks by BPM, title, artist, album or genre
• Mix SoundCloud: your SC account, in Cross DJ, for free. Fast loading of tracks
• Sort your music library by title, artist, album, BPM or length
• Play MP3, AAC, WAV & AIFF
• Separate tabs: swipe to display different panels on each side
• Portrait mode: big single player
• Change each deck’s color: blue, orange, red, yellow, green, purple, pink
• Large pads & controls
***Due to copyright reasons, recording mixes with streamed tracks from SoundCloud is not possible.
/// FOLLOW MIXVIBES
Check out Cross DJ for laptop: www.mixvibes.com/crossdjmacpc"
Improved key lock algorithm quality.
Added new MIDI mappings.
Ratings and Reviews
I want to record my samples but i cant
Ever since y'all restricted the recording button due to copyright of Soundcloud i cant produce the beats i want to anymore. Pls make put back the record button and make no restriction. There is some bugs that needs fixing though, such as the app will stop playing the song for some reason or the app will play the song at a tempo that is way too fast.
Solid Dj app with good features but has issues.
It’s a good no frills DJ app that has solid SoundCloud integration and I had no problem switching over from Virtual DJ on a laptop as the learning curve isn't that steep.
I’d give this app more stars but its does have some issues like it was doing weird things and crashing constantly on my iPad Air 2 and on my iPad mini 4 everything works but the “songs” tab in the library is super fragile, upload one album into the iPad that cross DJ doesn’t like or drag and drop a folder from the desktop directly to the iPad without syncing it to iTunes first and it crashes the “songs” tab in the library coming up with the error message “No songs available in iTunes”.
All the other tabs like “albums” and “playlists” still work but the “songs” tab is done after that. This makes it super annoying if you the type that likes to analyze all the songs at once when updating your library instead of album per album or analyzing on the fly (which occasionally causes the audio to get choppy).
One last complaint is there’s no midi mapping or re-mapping supported for other controllers, of course neither Cross DJ or Djay2 (or Djay Pro for that matter) support this so that I guess that point is moot though it would be nice if this were supported in the future as I would really like to use my Pioneer DDJ-WeGo4 with this app
All in all its a solid app but it would be better if these issues were fixed.
Developer Response ,
Hi RadioRaccoon! Sorry to hear of the bugs/crashes you have been experiencing in Cross DJ! If you can please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with these same details so that we can get to the bottom of this.
The App is Fantastic But There are Questions to Be answered
Nearly 3 years I have been using this App but my question is If I want to hook up my device to a turntable is it possible to workand I need answers because the software,is good but I need MixVibes to Answer my Question. But Is it possible for anykind Of turntable. Oh Good Job 👏 On the software I wish there would be more Mods put on the App.
Developer Response ,
Hello James, Thank you for the kind words and positive rating! Cross DJ Pro for iOS currently works with these MIDI controllers:
– Hercules DJ Control Air
– Hercules DJ Control Instinct
– MixVibes U-Mix Control
– MixVibes U-Mix Control 2
– MixVibes U-Mix Control Pro
– MixVibes U-Mix Control Pro 2
– Numark iDJ Live
– Numark iDJ Live II
– Numark MixTrack Pro
– Numark Mixtrack Pro 2
– Pioneer DDJ SB
– Pioneer Wego
– Pioneer Wego 2
– Vestax Spin 2
If you are asking about an actual turntable and not a controller, then this is not currently possible.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.