The SingaporeAir app offers you greater travel convenience from booking to boarding and beyond.
From the user experience to the personalised features, everything has been designed to be fast, intuitive and delightful to use.
More features will be progressively added in future updates of the SingaporeAir app, but here are some of the key functions you can enjoy now:
1. EXPLORE, BE INSPIRED AND GET THE LATEST DEALS ON THE GO
Get inspired to travel with our new city guides to the destinations we fly to. Browse fare deals to your favourite destinations, and share them with friends and family. Planning your next getaway has never been easier.
2. SEARCH, BOOK AND MANAGE YOUR FLIGHTS
With a faster and more full-featured interface, it’s much easier to book your next adventure or view details on your upcoming and past trips. You can now also use your miles, AliPay, or PayPal to reserve your flight, preferred seats, insurance and much more. After a few taps and swipes, you’ll be ready to sit back and relax.
3. SKIP THE CHECK-IN QUEUES
Breeze through the airport by checking in on your mobile for yourself and anyone else on the same booking. And to make it even simpler, you can download your mobile boarding pass to Apple Wallet and view it anytime.
4. MANAGE YOUR KRISFLYER ACCOUNT
Keep your important information close to you. Just log in once, and you’ll be able to track your KrisFlyer miles balance, transactions and PPS Value easily. PPS Club members can also connect to customer service representatives via PPS Connect*.
5. EXPERIENCE THE FUTURE OF FLYING
Find out what's playing on our award-winning KrisWorld inflight entertainment system, and create your personal play list on your iPhone or iPad. Lean back and launch your favourite movies, directly from your own phone/tablet, or view your flight’s path and progress**.
*This service is currently only applicable to registered PPS Club members with valid Singapore mobile numbers.
**This feature is available on A350 and selected Boeing 777-300ER aircraft.
Miscellaneous updates and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
2 Functions don’t work
1. The “Measure your cabin baggage” function of the Singapore Airlines (SA) app doesn’t work correctly. As a test, I first scanned with my phone a piece of luggage that I knew is within SA’s cabin baggage allowable size — the app accurately indicated that the bag was the right size for carry on luggage. But as a test, I then scanned a different, this time huge, piece of luggage that I knew was way too large for cabin carry on. Two out of the three times I scanned this huge bag, the app inaccurately indicated that the bag was the right size for cabin carry on, and only once did it correctly indicate the bag was too large for carry on. SA needs to go back to the drawing board on this function.
2. If you purchase your SA airline ticket and then sign up for a SA KrisFlyer account on the app, your ticket info doesn’t appear on the app, nor is there a way to add that information to the app after the purchase. This would seem to be a simple fix.
Mobile App is extremely buggy
I tried to check in on my ticket flight. First time app says my reservation is not ticketed, then I tried again, it says check-in cannot be completed, yet it sent me an email that check-in is confirmed. 4th time it finally happened - who has the time to fiddle with the app so many times? It does not give a clean and satisfactory user experience, Nor inspires much confidence for future use.
And when I tried to generate the boarding pass, the app returned saying it had problems sending a boarding pass, yet I received an email with my boarding pass - what gives?
This really does not inspire much confidence on the world’s best airline.
Need to completely restructure the app
What is the purpose of the app, when every time I need to manage my bookings (as a Solitaire PPS member, I have multiple bookings), I am transferred to the local country website in the local country language where I have to re-login to the local website for EACH and EVERY request. My preferences are clearly in English so how am I supposed to understand the local languages of the local websites?!? This is ridiculous. Terrible experiences with this updated app.
- Singapore Airlines Limited
- 296 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Singapore Airlines
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.