Over 8.000.000 downloads! Now with Apple Watch support! Health App support!
Best usability and design on the App Store among competitors!
This version is designed especially for males. All exercises are with male models and workout plans are designed for male’s needs. If you are female, you should consider purchasing other Pro version.
Create a personal workout or select one of the pre-defined workout plans to get you started right away!
Fitness Point is a simple app, to follow your progress at the gym and much more. Just everything, that you need!
Try the free version and purchase the PRO with additional features.
PRO version additional Features:
- Hundreds exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Graph to visualize your log data for each exercise.
- Body tracker to control your weight and more (with graph).
- Timer to control precisely your breaks between exercises.
- Unlimited number of logs.
- Export all your logged data as a .csv file.
- No ads!
- Try out this amazing service for free
- Share workouts with friends
- Get Access to Web-version!
- Save your data securely in the cloud
- Never lose your data with automatic upload to cloud
- Synchronize all your devices automatically
- Priority email support. Get an answer within 24 hours!
Free and PRO version basic Features:
--- Exercises ---
- Many preinstalled exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Create new exercises with muscle group, description, primary/secondary muscle and your custom image.
- Add logs to exercises with weight, repetitions, date and notes.
--- Workouts ---
- Create a workout plan with exercises you like.
- Enter your target sets and reps. for every exercise.
- Workout timer.
- Calorie counting.
- Quick navigation on entering logs with swipe gestures.
- Share your workout plan on Facebook or Twitter
- Shop with workout plans created by professional trainers.
--- Logs ---
- Add Logs to every exercise.
- Burned calories counting.
- Calendar view of all logs.
- Edit logs.
- Share your logs on Facebook or Twitter.
--- Settings ---
- Show weight in imperial or metric units.
- Change language for the interface and exercise description.
Visit http://fitnesspointapp.com/ to get more infos.
Terms and conditions: http://fitnesspointapp.com/terms.html
Upgrade features are offered as a monthly subscription. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
iOS 13 and watchOS 6 adjustments.
For all questions fell free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is so helpful!
I recommend this to anyone who is wanting to start weight training. It shows exercises by organizing them into muscle groups. You can create workouts specific to your needs. I love that it shows you how to do a specific exercise and gives you a description. I would also recommend this app to anyone who already knows what they’re doing because it’s a great tracker for your workouts! You can always add or remove exercises. Best app I’ve used for my fitness!
Very limited logs in free version
I have to say that I loved this app! It interfaced with iHealth and my calorie tracker perfectly. I only got to use it for a couple weeks, but loved the functionality and ability to create my own workout routines and add individual exercises. Now I’ve got to find something new to use. I was mid workout when this app blocked me from adding any more logs of my lifts. Apparently I hit some limit. It only offers to allow me to continue if I sign up for a subscription. I refuse to pay an astronomical monthly or yearly subscription just to track my lifts. I’d rather go back to pen and paper before I do that. It’s such a shame because I really did love this app.
Developer Response ,
You can purchase the Pro version (which is a one time payment) if you just need to track your logs.
I have 3 kids and not much time or babysitters to make trips to a gym. I haven't worked out other than with equipment at school "10years ago" and am trying to get my life in order and get in shape. Without much knowledge and equipment I feel this app gives a lot of information and a lot of tools to help set my pace and keep me informed on where on my body I am getting a good workout. So far I love this app, and I'm close to being convinced to spend money on it.
- ZERO ONE GmbH
- 227.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Zero One GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- 200 Exercises $2.99
- Graph $0.99
- 4-Day-Split (Gym) $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.