Take flight into the past while playing this classic rummy-type card game from anywhere, at any time.
● Play Passport Rummy for free: complete multiple contracts before your opponents do!
● You can challenge your friends or choose to play 1v1 multiplayer
● Level up by earning XP & unlock new amazing rewards
● Make your way through new and exotic themes, each with a fun, new set of contracts or melds
● Use Wild Joker cards, and freeze your opponent cards or power up advantages to increase your chances of winning.
● Pop the balloon after completing your contract, or meld, to unlock fun rewards
● Login everyday to collect even more rewards
● Participate in special events to win fun limited-time prizes
● Get started with an interactive tutorial, or jump right into the game
● Track your progress as you play the core Rummy Game
Passport Rummy is a classic twist on some of your favorite family night card games! This fun combination of “Liverpool Rummy”, “Contract Rummy” and “Gin Rummy” will give you a first class seat to discover some of the world’s most exotic places.
Impress your opponents with your donut-making, loops & barrel roll stuntin’ skills by acquiring daily rewards! Get your passport stamped quicker in order to move on to your next contract with some power-ups and Passport Rummy wild jokers.
Get ready for take off with our latest update:
● Brand new Pet Charms including limited time litters! We’ve got cats and dogs!
● Overall improvements to the user experience
● A new notification system!
● Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Love the game but
I really like the game and how everything is set up. The only thing I would like to change is being able to put the cards in your own hand the way you want them too. I know you can shuffle them and put them in order but when I need a run and a set. If I have my run but don’t have my set yet, I like to kinda put my run together already so I know whats left I need to get or play. There were multiple times I had the phase I needed but couldn’t really tell because it was jumbled up in a way I didn’t like. That’s the only downside I’ve seen so far.
Not loving the update
I purchased the Pro edition long ago but use only the original game, not Masters. There were a couple of things I didn’t care for, most annoying was the scoring that flashed up my score for a moment but showed the other bot players’ score until the ‘play’ button was tapped.
Just updated so I had to wade through lots of flashy new tricks. When I could finally play my game, I was treated to a new screen with noticeably smaller cards - harder to see, harder to slide the cards. The cards played are stacked so that they’re not really visible - you just have to accept that it’s an viable group and move on. I’m not seeing my bot opponents’ scores anymore. That screws with strategy since I don’t play like a computer when selecting players to Skip. Three hands in and I don’t care if I play again. I’ll revisit some day, but this was my go-to game for quick entertainment. I do hope enough people like it that the developers earn dollars. I’m no loss, but I’m disappointed.
It is fun but it has a few flaws!
Ok so overall the game is pretty fun!! The first flaw is have is that when I click the button that appears when I’m playing Phase Ten that says it will give me a free Wild Card if I watch a short ad, I always press it and it won’t let me watch the ad! Also one time it did and it DID NOT give me a wild card! I was disappointed! Flaw number two.....when I select easy mode on Lucy, Regina, and Jimmy it is always hard! They always get their phase on the first round! The last flaw is that why would you spend 5-15 coins to just play with a background and a new person?? I just find that a little unfair!! That’s all of my flaws! (Sometimes I get stressed while playing :/ ) -Plz Fix This Stuff!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Magmic Inc.
- 256.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Magmic Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
- Stack of Coins $1.99
- Pile of Coins $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.