Speed up everyday tasks with simple shortcuts. It’s like speed dial for apps.
Launch Center Pro saves you time by launching complex actions in a single tap.
Message a loved one, search Yelp for the nearest coffee shop, jump straight to the camera in Instagram, all with just a flick of your thumb. Create shortcuts for email, Safari, Twitter, Facebook, phone or FaceTime calls, Google searches, and more. If you do it on your iPhone constantly, Launch Center Pro will make it easier and faster.
“Launch Center Pro is an app of verbs. Search. Shoot. Call. Text. Add... With a simple tap-and-slide, you can launch apps, perform actions and more... It's so simple and fast that before long your muscle memory takes over and you don't even have to look. ” —Dave Caolo - TUAW
“Perhaps the highest praise I can give Launch Center Pro is that it finally kicked Safari out of my dock...” —Lex Friedman - Macworld
- Call a loved one
- Message a GIF to a friend
- Take a photo and message it to a group
- Email your boss a report from Dropbox
- Quickly search Wikipedia
- Scan a barcode and search on Amazon
- Jump right to your favorite website
- Create a new item in OmniFocus
- Search Twitter using Tweetbot
- And so much more...
Launch Center Pro now works with over 100k apps!
For help with Launch Center or to submit feedback, please visit http://help.contrast.co
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Launch Center Pro is run in the background for just a few seconds when entering or leaving an iBeacon region or geofence. If you use iBeacons or geofences and are concerned about battery life, keep an eye on the new Battery Usage section of the Settings app.
- At confirmation of purchase, or following the completion of a free-trial period, payment will be charged to your iTunes account.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
- Bug fixes and enhancements
If you like Launch Center Pro, please take a moment to leave a review, it really helps! If not, please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://help.contrast.co for help.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I paid for this twice already - before it became a universal app. Just so we're clear that's $10. Now you want me to pay another $25 so that I can use it with Siri shortcuts?
Here's what bothers me the most. All the unnecessary add-ons can be purchased individually, but for the only one that matters, you have to buy the whole package.
I get that you have to make money but what about giving loyal customers a little leeway. Give us the full functionality for 6 mo then hit is with the new pricetag.
Developer Response ,
When most apps do any kind of a ”paid update” they force users to download a whole new version of the app, and give very little, if anything, away for free. We worked very hard with 3.0 to make sure that everyone who previously paid for Launch Center Pro got to keep all the features they paid for AND got all the bug fixes and other improvements. If you don't need the new features, you can keep using the app for free and it’ll keep getting better and better. We’ll never take away any of the features you paid for, but we do need to charge something to make it financially viable to keep adding new features to the app. That said, deciding what to charge for and what to give away for free was a touch choice, and we got zero feedback from our beta testers on that. Now that the app has been out a couple weeks and we’ve had time to collect feedback and consider what we got right and what we got wrong, we agree that charging for Siri Shortcuts wasn’t the best move. We’ll be making that free to all users in an update in early 2019.
Upgrade purchase issue, but super fast support follow-up, and 3.0.1 fixed issue - THANKS!!
I’ve had Launch Center Pro since it originally became available, and have always marveled at the features and options that it provided. When they announced V3.0, and everything that they were adding, I jumped at the opportunity, and purchased the full upgrade option to enable all of the features, and to support a great, long time developer. I had an issue though, after purchasing the upgrade, nothing unlocked... I went back to the App page on the App Store, and submitted a support request. I received a quick response from David apologizing for the problem, and that they had already submitted an update to Apple, and that they were pushing it through as quick as possible. I just installed the 3.0.1 update, and all is well - everything became available. Now I look forward to trying out some of these great features.
Thanks so much for a great app, and even more for the wonderful customer support - it is greatly appreciated!
Update iPad Pro UI & contact us links
The user interface for the iPad Pro 11" isn't updated, (relatively minor). The user interface for the widget on iPadOS 13 has small icons on the "largest setting" with very little text showing under the icon. So the icons are small with dead space around them and making it harder to tap. This gives me less space for my other one or two widgets that show all the time in landscape mode, essentially wasting some of my space widget space with is precious.
I tried to contact the dev's directly through the iPad app, but the page won't load and then I tried through the "app support" link on the iPad App page through the AppStore and it says page not found. So even though I like the app in general and have a few use cases for it at the moment. I'm frustrated with the UI and the lack of ability to contact the Dev's to give feedback. If this would have come up about a month ago before renewal I would of been tempted to cancel. Please fix the "contact us" links and update the iPad UI. Thanks. :)
- Contrast Apps LLC
- 321 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Contrast
- In-App Purchases
- Full Unlock: Year Subscription $14.99
- Alternate App Icons
- Full Unlock: Lifetime Purchase $34.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.