No more dots in your calendar! myCal PRO displays what you need to see, your events! myCal PRO is THE BEST replacement for the internal iDevice calendar app!
myCal PRO displays the meetings and appointments that are stored on the device, including any calendars you have synced (like Google, Yahoo, Exchange etc). With myCal PRO you can add more calendars *and* set the color you want your events to be displayed in!
For example: add new calendars for Work, Home, and Sports and optionally set the colors to Red, Green and Blue respectively. Simples!
● NEW: Better Facebook event support. You can now hide declined events!
● Compensation for Time Zones!
● Cut, Copy and Paste options!!
● List View!!
● Powerful scrolling week view!
● Invitee support!
● Additional contact dates can appear as events!
Create beautiful calendars just like these screenshots!
* Day background colors or images requires an InApp purchase. Event background colors is included, no InApp purchase required.
Check out the feedback we have been getting from the AppStore reviews:
"Best scheduling tool I've used so far! Great app and support. Highly recommended!"
"Love this on my iphone4s, ipod4, and ipad. Perfect and easy to read. This is the PERFECT replacement for the useless calendar on the iPhone & iPod. This is what Apple should have used."
"they added the Week view. I didn't know I needed it and now it's my most used view! Thanks guys"
Also myCal PRO has been reviewed at thesmartphoneappreview.com, given a whopping 91% and is 'Highly recommended'!
Supports iOS4.3 and above, iPhone 3GS/iPod Touch 3rd Gen and better, and all versions of the iPad!
• Powerful event repeat options, any number of days weeks, months or years. Second Thursday of every 3rd Month for example!
• AirPrint support! 2 finger swipe down the screen on any event view! Print in portrait or landscape, depending on the device orientation!
• Support for additional contact dates! see anniversaries etc that have been added to a contact as read only annually repeating events!
• Enhanced Month View that displays actual events (all day, multi day and timed)
• Enhanced scrolling Week View with horizontal or vertical day layout and the option to display multiple lines for an event
• Invitee support, you can now receive and acknowledge invitations, as well as send your own (iCloud and GMail calendars)
• Enhanced Day View that displays much more detail including title, location, calendar name with hyperlink, reminder, birthday and repeat icons
• Supports both Landscape and Portrait, with full screen options for each
• Uses the internal calendar as its database, no additional syncing required. Any iCal subscriptions already created will be visible in myCal PRO
Multi day events In the Month and Week Views are drawn across multiple days allowing you to see much more of the detail.
We are constantly working to improve myCal PRO so feel free to drop by the support forum to post questions and suggestions!
Visit www.johnhair.com for support, questions and the user guide.
The myCal PRO Support Team
FIXED: Issue setting multi day all day events in some regions
FIXED: Week view could display duplicate calendar events
FIXED: Week view could start on the wrong week
Ratings and Reviews
Frustrated to "Fixed"
My husband had been having some problems with his myCal Pro, and could not even contact John Hair through the app!!
I use eventium, and love it, so I initiated the first plea for HELP.
My husband and lost some features like color, etc. and after John contacted him, he learned that it was due to the settings in his iPad, and not the myCal Pro app at all! John didn't have an immediate answer to the problem, but said he'd get back to my husband......and that he did. It was nice to hear he had been working on it, and didn't leave us wondering if he even received the e-mail. Thanks so much, John, for all your speedy help. The way you run your business is truly appreciated. 😊
Can’t go wrong with this app!
This is a phenomenal calendar app with an extremely responsive developer. I use this as a bridge between all of my email calendars that I’ve had for years (don’t want to date myself too much but I mean since before Apple) and it works wonderfully. The in-app purchase options are not annoying like on a lot of apps and if you don’t purchase them, it doesn’t affect how the app works. I love this app.
Also, I had an issue with the app opening, contacted the developer and received a surprisingly swift response. His response resulted in an immediate correction to the issue. :)
I used to love this app but since the last update it’s meh. Before you had more options to change the background colors on the calendar permanently. I like to have the current date the only one highlighted not all the days. Plus it does no good to be able to change the color of the date itself.. way too small to make any difference anyway. Why those options were NOT included and carried over in the update is beyond me. Don’t think I’m that dense but I just don’t see the options anymore in settings. And trying to send an email is a joke. When you attempt to do so NO email is included or attached in the area stated TO SEND EMAIL. Plus seriously I don’t have time to send questions or concerns to a forum. Fix these issues and I’d be back to 4-5 stars!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- John Hair
- 111.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021 John Hair
- In-App Purchases
- Extras Pack $0.99
- Enhanced Views Pack $0.99
- Additional Calendars Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.