NEW WIDGET! Authenticator codes right on your home screen with the iOS17 interactive widget.
Does the prospect of storing your highly classified passwords in cloud-based systems send jitters down your spine? Look no further and shift gears to Pocket Pass Manager! Renowned as the premier personal password manager, Pocket Pass Manager marks a departure from the mainstream and sets new standards in privacy, rising above its counterparts.
Pocket Pass Manager carefully curates and safeguards your important data, storing it exclusively on your device. Your sensitive information is sealed (encrypted) under your app password lock, accessible only to you. The included multifactor and two-factor authenticator, helps you add layers of security that emphasize your digital safety.
Seamlessly access and manage your passwords without a trace of worry. Unlike standard practices, we've eradicated the risk of exposing your passwords on the web, making this manager the chosen one for Microsoft Teams users who uphold data privacy above all else.
Now let's talk about an unparalleled feature: the built-in Authenticator App. A dynamic duo of TOTP and HOTP establishes an untainted line of defense, reinforcing the lockdown on your digital credentials. Add to this our brand new, lightning-fast home screen widget on iOS17, ensuring that your authenticator tokens are available at a tap's notice. In comparison to LastPass, Google Authenticator or BitWarden, Pocket Pass Manager paves the way into a revolutionary phase of password management and authentication.
Your database "an encrypted treasure on your iPhone" is masterfully shielded under robust 256-bit AES encryption. Outsmart unwanted data breaches with a master password generated via PBKDF2-HMAC-SHA512 and a random salt, operating on open-source encryption libraries like Zetetic SQLCipher Community Edition, CryptoSwift, RNCryptor, and Crypto-JS.
In a nutshell, Pocket Pass Manager is your trusted, personal digital safe. Offering impregnable privacy matched with a user-friendly interface, it's the guardian of your cyber world. Welcome the Pocket Pass Manager experience and take control of your online safety today!
- Home Screen Widget. You can now access your authenticator codes directly from the home screen with iOS17, no longer you have to open an authenticator app for your most used Authenticator codes.
- Standby mode authenticator codes.
- Improved UI, the UI has being refreshed, including a whole new webpage experience when you access your passwords from other devices.
- WiFi Passwords. Now you can save your WiFi passwords easily, with a ton of features just for them, as a join QRCode so you can easily add other devices right from Pocket Pass Manager, and save the password to the app just by scanning any WiFi QRCode.
- iOS17 compatibility problems are fixed.
- Meet Pocket the armadillo, he will help you secure your passwords.
- A whole lot of other under the hood improvements!
- UI improvements, and a lot of work behind the scenes to make the app better!
- Now the app might ask you to leave a review, it helps a lot to us, and we tried our best to make it on less intrusive moments possible.
- The app tells you what is new with the app on the version 2.2! (Yep, we forgot about that).
- Fixed a problem showing "ghost credentials" on the Security Analysis after a backup import.
- Vault security analytics. You vault is analyzed offline (yes, still offline) to warn you about problems with your keys.
- Now you can share your stored credit cards on the server! No more going to buy stuff online and… "what was my card? Oh… time to copy numbers in the wrong order…".
- Now you can change the vault password.
- Now you can import backups that have a different password.
- New about section in settings, to help new users navigate the "complexity" of the app.
- When adding new credentials, autocompleting the email field if the username is an email.
- Fix: problem preventing the URL from appearing on the credentials detail panel.
Ratings and Reviews
It does not support the Arabic language
Developer Response ,
Come on! Does the app deserve one star just for that? 😢
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Reliby Solutions S.L.
- 24.5 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Reliby Solutions S.L
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited $3.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.