The last password manager you will ever need.
Keep your passwords organized and secure only on your iPhone, no clouds. Everything without subscriptions!
Share your credentials with other devices, even with Windows computers, with the included web server.
- Securely store your passwords on your iPhone.
- Generate secure passwords for each website.
- Save F2A recovery keys.
- Easily import your keys from other password managers with the CSV import tool.
- Backup your keys (with the same layer of encryption as the app).
How are your credentials protected and stored? Let's dive into the technicalities:
The data handled by Pocket Pass Manager is stored on device, nowhere else (your passwords don't leave your iPhone).
All information store on Pocket Pass Manager is stored on a SQLite Database with 256-bit AES in CBC mode encryption algorithm.
You can make backups of your vault with iTunes, iCloud or export the backups and save them where you choose (any backup will have the same layer of protection as the vault stored on your device).
Pocket Pass Manager uses PBKDF2-HMAC-SHA512 to derive your master password. Each vault database is initialized with a random salt in the first 16 bytes of the file. The salt is used for the key derivation ensuring unique encryption keys for all Pocket Pass Manager databases (two databases created with the same master password, won't share the encryption key). A secure master password is the only action you have to take to protect your data.
You are not locked to Pocket Pass Manger, you can access your keys and take them somewhere else. Every backup you export from the app settings, is the raw encrypted SQLite database, so you can access it's data with any SQLite client, for example: sqlitebrowser.org and your master password.
If you forget your master password the data won't be accessible. We cannot help you in this case, if we/someone could, Pocket Pass Manger wouldn't be secure at all.
Other security considerations:
- The current app version stores the vault's app on the iPhone's secure enclave, to be able to make biometric unlock. Even if you don't enable biometric unlocking the master password is stored in the secure enclave.
- The integrated web server is not perfectly secure, as the certificates used for SSL can be forged and are susceptible to man in the middle attacks. It's recommended to stop the server as fast as possible. Or decryption of the SSL transmission exploiting the certificates in the app bundle.
The encryption library is Zetetic SQLCipher Community Edition. You can find more technical information on their site, and the implementation of the cypher is public and
Now you can import your keys from a CSV file, so you can migrate all your keys to Pocket Pass Manager from other password managers!
Ratings and Reviews
It does not support the Arabic language
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Reliby Solutions S.L.
- 10.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.4 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Reliby Solutions S.L
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.